*December 2012 Roll Call* Group TR! A very, merry thread!

sunnysideup3 said:
I've been really MIA since we got back on December 8th. SORRY!!!

but we had a great time. It was interesting as a family of 3 because it was our last trip as a family of 3!!!

3 weeks before leaving for Disney, we found out we were pregnant with #2! :lovestruc:dance3::love::thumbsup2

So while that threw a kink in some plans, it still ended up being a great trip....and it gave me a reason to ask for a "do over" trip in 2 years!!

Honestly, it took me awhile after we got back to think about Disney again. I started getting morning sickness while there and I have it pretty severe (I did with my DS), so it took awhile to dissociate Disney from sickness, which made me sad. Now, that we're further away from the trip and I'm spending a lot of time resting, I'm making more DIS time. I don't think I'll do a full TR, but I'll post some pictures on here :)

So, that's my explanation for being gone! But I'm back!!

Congratulations!!!!

Happy New Year everyone! I'm working on my TR and hopefully can post it soon. I'm ordering my photo cd tonight so can hopefully add pictures soon!

:eek:

Its not that cold here - although it got to 32 last night and I was whining HA! but it has not stopped raining ALL day, lots and lots of rain - bleh!

Not FOREVER :sad: :sad:

This year we have to concentrate on getting a ranch built for my parents, my Mum can't really do any form of stairs now so that is No.1 on the agenda.

Sooooo, although it pains us, no trip this year. We have decided on 2014 BUT BUT BUT to make up for it, we're going for 12 days :teeth:

:rotfl:

Seriously, thats how I like it. I am so much more productive under pressure ... don't give me time cuz I will do absolutely nothing with it :thumbsup2

Yup and it's going to be -15 tonight. :( I think winter has got my DH finally on the ball about moving south. We are so done with winter, it's too much and too long. Plus if we live in NC we have family and we are closer to the world! Take those airlines savings to the bank (and buy more points???)

That's a good thing to be doing :) The pay off, almost 2 weeks in Disney, helping those you care about and good karma! :goodvibes:

I do amazingly well under pressure - as long as I can be the leader or in control. I have terrible anxiety but can plow through things just to get past it. However sometimes, my anxiety gets the best of me...

This is so cute Sarah!!!!!!! I couldnt view it on my ipad and I finally got on the laptop today. I think my favorites are the fireworks/parade collage and the ride photos. And DD with Cinderella.
I really need to talk DH into PP for our next trip. We have exactly 3 pictures of the two of us together. And they were taken by one of us with our arm outstretched, so you can imagine how good they are. Lol. Oh wait, I forgot I took redneck photos of our Buzz ride photos. And of the SSE story at the end. So there are a few more of us. :rotfl2:

I really love photopass, while some of the photographers are meh, some are very good at capturing the right moment. And for me, I get to be in some of the pictures and most importantly I get to enjoy the moments as they unfold.

Group TR Thread

So it's January. Sigh.

I am not trying to kill this thread, but would love if we could move on over to the Trip Report thread. That way we can make it more active, start doing some phone photo contests etc.

I am in that post Disney funk, and need some fun ways to keep the memories alive!! So if we could move on over to there, that would ROCK.

Again, the link is in post #2. But here it is as well. GROUP TR!

Fine Fine... I will post here, but the other one is just so comfortable... :) My photobook shipped today, can I invite everyone over for coffee and cinnamon rolls? I want to show everyone, you can't see all the pictures well in the link i shared and there is some cute ones in there!!

but we had a great time. It was interesting as a family of 3 because it was our last trip as a family of 3!!!

3 weeks before leaving for Disney, we found out we were pregnant with #2! :lovestruc:dance3::love::thumbsup2

So while that threw a kink in some plans, it still ended up being a great trip....and it gave me a reason to ask for a "do over" trip in 2 years!!

Honestly, it took me awhile after we got back to think about Disney again. I started getting morning sickness while there and I have it pretty severe (I did with my DS), so it took awhile to dissociate Disney from sickness, which made me sad. Now, that we're further away from the trip and I'm spending a lot of time resting, I'm making more DIS time. I don't think I'll do a full TR, but I'll post some pictures on here :)

YAAAAY! Congrats! :D That is wonderful news, minus the horrible morning sickness... Both my kids, literally sick until the minute I gave birth. Hopefully it lessens sooner than later but super yay!!!

So I find this pic to be hilarious... Maybe my daughter didn't approve of her lack of clothing??

DSC_0511.jpg

Apparently she got over it :)

DSC_0513.jpg

SAT887 said:
Yup and it's going to be -15 tonight. :( I think winter has got my DH finally on the ball about moving south. We are so done with winter, it's too much and too long. Plus if we live in NC we have family and we are closer to the world! Take those airlines savings to the bank (and buy more points???)

That's a good thing to be doing :) The pay off, almost 2 weeks in Disney, helping those you care about and good karma! :goodvibes:

I do amazingly well under pressure - as long as I can be the leader or in control. I have terrible anxiety but can plow through things just to get past it. However sometimes, my anxiety gets the best of me...

I really love photopass, while some of the photographers are meh, some are very good at capturing the right moment. And for me, I get to be in some of the pictures and most importantly I get to enjoy the moments as they unfold.

Fine Fine... I will post here, but the other one is just so comfortable... :) My photobook shipped today, can I invite everyone over for coffee and cinnamon rolls? I want to show everyone, you can't see all the pictures well in the link i shared and there is some cute ones in there!!

I would come, but you're not selling the weather in your neck of the woods very well ;) Um, -15 is not good. Move south and then I'll happily stop by and look at all your photos!!

I would come, but you're not selling the weather in your neck of the woods very well ;) Um, -15 is not good. Move south and then I'll happily stop by and look at all your photos!!

No it's not helping... Maybe if you are interested in skiing? We have like a foot of new snow!! Wait that probably didn't help either... Maybe I should come visit people in the warmer climate... I'll still bring coffee and cinnamon buns ;)

Just got back from Epcot not too long ago and went to take a look at the blister I thought I felt all day. Of course being a man, instead of checking it when I first really felt it, I just said I was fine and kept going for the rest of the day. Turns out, it's actually a fairly long incision that runs along the top part of where my sandle meets the skin on my foot! I hadn't worn these in about a year, but my foot doesn't look like it's bigger than it was. Oh well, one more full day at MK and then we drive home, so time to throw a bandage on it and keep on going!

First - CONGRATULATIONS!

Glad you had a great time! We came back on the 8th as well.

I did a mini trip report on the other thread. I don't think I'm going to do a main one though. The mini one kind of summarized everything.

Good morning! I'm trying to get my act together and mentally shift back to thoughts of WDW so I can share our stories (and lots of photos) from our trip. I think once we get all our holiday decorations put away this weekend I'll be ready. In the meantime, here's DD's silly-happy face...

AF6B51BF-717E-41A6-9BE8-289AA7C9FA5C-22387-00000E57AF94AA93.jpg

YAAAAY! Congrats! :D That is wonderful news, minus the horrible morning sickness... Both my kids, literally sick until the minute I gave birth. Hopefully it lessens sooner than later but super yay!!!

I was the same way with DS, I was sick until I had him. I lost 27 lbs that pregnancy. This one seems to be shaping up the same way, but I'm hoping for a reprieve later :)

Sounds reasonable to me!! CONGRATS!! How awesome. Wishing you a happy and healthy 40 weeks!

---

SAT887--

Love that pic! Too funny. Glad you are over here. Share away!!

tofubeast said:
Sounds reasonable to me!! CONGRATS!! How awesome. Wishing you a happy and healthy 40 weeks!

---

SAT887--

Love that pic! Too funny. Glad you are over here. Share away!!

So what's the plan here? Just posting photos experiences? Are we gonna do some themes? Like...fave pose with a character? Fave food? Top three things you did and or wouldn't do again? I'm writing a full trip report so I didn't wanna just copy and paste that stuff but I want to share here too. :)

Hi everyone!

I haven't had a chance to start on my trip report yet, but I hope I will soon. I didn't take notes in my journal like I did last year, so hopefully I can remember some stuff!

Does anyone else want to go back right this second?

grrrlennyl said:
Hi everyone!

I haven't had a chance to start on my trip report yet, but I hope I will soon. I didn't take notes in my journal like I did last year, so hopefully I can remember some stuff!

Does anyone else want to go back right this second?

Me me! I've entered the sweepstakes everyday so far. Lol and pricing a cruise.

SURVEY!

So what do we want to do with this thread (aside from chatting/sharing)?

Ideas:
Photo 'Contests'
Theme Photo Days- food, artsy/fartsy, funny etc..
Reviews
Feature Dis'er (ie. like Roll Caller of the Day)

I have a couple of posts on page #1 reserved, so the sky is the limit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!