*December 2012 Roll Call* Group TR! A very, merry thread!

tofubeast

DIS Veteran
2irasg3.gif

December 2012 Roll Call - Group TR!

With nearly 500 people on our Roll Call, we all grew to become quite close after months and months of planning. In fact, we even reached Part Five of our Roll Call. We are a chatty bunch. We knew that just because our trips would be coming and going, we didn't want the fun to end. So we've decided to do a group TR!

Many of us are already doing full length PTR/TRs, so what we post here might just be highlights or teasers. We also plan to have photo contests and other fun surveys etc about our December trips.

December Trip Report Links
(If you wish to be added, please PM me!)

tofubeast's TR:Our Visit EVERY Season 12-13! TR (and a PTR for Halloween!)
debrapagliasotti's TR: Christmas at the most magical place on Earth - Dec '12 TR
DizNee Luver's PTR: First trip to WDW!
taaren's PTR: Help me plan! DL Vets go to WDW for our birthdays!
BDL's PTR: Our 2nd Trip in 3 Years. This Time, She's In On It
misse320's PTR: Countdown to Christmas with the Mouse
Suziewan's PTR: New Year's PTR
DsnyMama's PTR: First Trip: 59 Years In The Making
Destructsean's PTR: We're just two very tall ten year olds - Disney Honeymoon!
RooRach0906's PTR: Celebrating Comfort and Joy
amandaluvsgoofy's PTR: Time to go for Christmas!
TinkLovinMomma's PTR: Sticking A Trip To WDW Under The Christmas Tree!
clynngibson's PTR: So Excited!! Our First Trip to WDW!
levenhopper's TR: We went, we saw, we conquered the lines!
mrstomrice's PTR: Our Dream Christmas Trip!
beedale862003's PTR: Two under Three: Toddler Touring
bellaally's PTR: First Visit Ever during Christmas
Leger13's PTR: Will This PTR Be A Jinx? A 2nd bday "do-over" trip
SAT887's PTR: The Awesome PTR that Lacks a Catchy Title!
grrrlennyl's PTR: Anniversary WDW trip in December
disney212's PTR: PTR for December 2012
1stvisit0909's TR: Simply having a wonderful Christmas Time
mnmrmustard's PTR: Disney Holiday Firsts at Last! - The McClure Disney History!
Tangelders Ahoy's PTR: Our "Dream" Surf & Turf vacation
AnnieDan_Artlover's PTR: This time, I walk!!!
PhoenixStrength's TR: He was Bitten, Bitten by the Bug!
geckodani's TR: Is this Thunder Mountain or Splash Mountain?!?! Dec 10 - 15, 2012
Lcaemom's TR: Our First Family of 6 trip, including a proposal on 12/12/12 at 12:12
bellebookworm9's TR:Scooter Adventures, Twinsies Reunited, and a Bit of Christmas Cheer
dawnmichele's TR: Everyone! Come look how handsome I am!
ciao_gina's PTR: It's finally here-November 28th-December 6th trip report
Belle83's TR: The One Where We Got Engaged
lissaD02's TR: Try the Beverly. It's the best! Disney 2012 at Christmas and my first TR!!
disneysunshine85's TR: "I wanna be a frump too!!!" {Dec 8-11, 2012}
Disney9.9.10's TR: A Quick Holiday Miracle - An All Girls Trip
My2Qtz0205's TR: A December 2012 Trip Report via my scrapbook!
Scroll down for Photo Theme of the Week

2cyiqle.png

PHOTO THEME OF THE WEEK:

Post one photo that best summarizes your trip. Not necessarily the BEST picture of your lot, but the one that just captures the overall experience or emotion of the trip. It can be a teaser for people to come visit you own individual TR as well.

nz402x.jpg

Can't wait to get started with my report... but here's my favorite pic, actually one of them - there were several of DBF and I which is rare. We didn't do photopass (there's a story there too) but did ask the photogs to snap pics using my camera too.

CIMG1649.jpg

:love:

Can't wait to read everyone's reports...

:thumbsup2

Love the pic Gina!! You win the "first picture on the new thread" award. :yay::yay:

I cant wait to hear about everyone's trip and see all the pictures!! popcorn::

Thanks Val (Vag) :goodvibes

Just need to learn how to resize these pics - they're way too big!

I might be doing a live trip report again. I did one two trips ago and really had fun doing it. Although, like all my TRs, I didn't completely finish it. :rotfl: I'm so bad at that! I finished all the live part, but forgot to add the pictures at the end!

Here's the link to that TR if anyone wants to read it: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2768819

It's not too terribly long, but some people really liked it, as they hadn't seen a TR like it before. :goodvibes

I might be doing a live trip report again. I did one two trips ago and really had fun doing it. Although, like all my TRs, I didn't completely finish it. :rotfl: I'm so bad at that! I finished all the live part, but forgot to add the pictures at the end!

Here's the link to that TR if anyone wants to read it: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2768819

It's not too terribly long, but some people really liked it, as they hadn't seen a TR like it before. :goodvibes

Just read your TR. A live report would be really fun! But umm..could you please finish this one? :rotfl2:

Just read your TR. A live report would be really fun! But umm..could you please finish this one? :rotfl2:

I keep thinking I should but I'm not sure which memory cards the pictures are on and would probably have a hard time matching them up to the trip! For future trip reports, I'm going to have to make a contract to sign that states that I must complete the project if I start it! :rotfl:

Great list of TRs! I look forward to reading some of them this weekend to get me revved up for our very own Christmas trip.

I am so excited for all of us! :cheer2:

Thanks for adding me to the list! This is a pretty exciting thread!

Thanks Val (Vag) :goodvibes

Just need to learn how to resize these pics - they're way too big!

I have this issue a lot. I use photobucket and the way that they re-did the site has given me a lot of problems with resizing. But tinypic.com is great and easy for resizing if you want to give that a try! Just change the size on the main page when you download.

Hope all of you who are there are having a great time- and those who are home got to feel the Magic! Looking forward to hearing all about your vacations. We've never been during the holidays!

Did anyone see any great Christmas ornaments for sale? That's what I'm going to be hunting for when we go next week. Terri clued me in on the German pickle- any other must-have ornaments? It would be very cool to get a personalized one.

We're back. Haven't had a chance to catch up on the roll call thread. But I will as soon as I get a chance. By the way, been working on a title for our post-TR. "Three girls, a guy and a bag of rice". Not the nuptual kind of rice. It will be quite the tale though.

Gotta run now. Rudolph is wrapping up.

WedgieSock said:
HELLOOOOOOOO !

I'm back and ready to get involved in this thread :yay:

Yay!!! I finally uploaded the pics from my camera. Now just need to load my PP, edit/add borders & get my CD :-)

btw, I had 1,500 pics from my cameras alone. That doesn't include my or DD's phone or PP!!
Be forewarned people! :teeth:

mom2travel said:
Yay!!! I finally uploaded the pics from my camera. Now just need to load my PP, edit/add borders & get my CD :-)

btw, I had 1,500 pics from my cameras alone. That doesn't include my or DD's phone or PP!!
Be forewarned people! :teeth:

I had 500 from my camera- a good chunk fireworks.... Semi disappointed I didn't take more but had my hands full....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter