December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

Ok, everyone, just read on here that they offer "Popcorn Soup" in Animators Pallette on the Fantasy. :cool1: So, how many of you out there are going to give it a try??? Doesn't it sound simple delicious!!????! Donna says it will never pass her lips.................those two combinations don't sound like a good match....................me.............I'm usually up for just about anything.........but popcorn soup?????:confused3:confused3:confused3

David- mthey have some really good buys on ranges on Black Friday.
We (meaning Kevin)have some to recommend if you need help making a decision.

Thanks................I'm going to try to replace the baking element and see if that won't fix the problem. Everything else on the stove works fine. The night before Donna baked two pies for Thanksgiving after we got home from work..........no problem. But when we tried preheating the oven Thursday morning to bake the trukey.............................................nothing!!!!:confused3

Ok, everyone, just read on here that they offer "Popcorn Soup" in Animators Pallette on the Fantasy. :cool1: So, how many of you out there are going to give it a try??? Doesn't it sound simple delicious!!????! Donna says it will never pass her lips.................those two combinations don't sound like a good match....................me.............I'm usually up for just about anything.........but popcorn soup?????:confused3:confused3:confused3

popcorn soup? hmmm ..... i'm up for trying it but i doubt i'll finish it!

Hi Everyone, please pardon my silly question, but how do I get to the FB FE final list. I cant seem to find it, and I really wanted to get the most updated list. I don't use FB very often, so sorry but I appreciate your help-maybe a link :)

Thanks................I'm going to try to replace the baking element and see if that won't fix the problem. Everything else on the stove works fine. The night before Donna baked two pies for Thanksgiving after we got home from work..........no problem. But when we tried preheating the oven Thursday morning to bake the trukey.............................................nothing!!!!:confused3

I hope your Thanksgiving went ok after all David. Let us know how the oven turns out. Good news is it is only a little over 2 weeks until you won't need it for awhile.

As for the popcorn soup it sounds interesting. I will try anything once.

Kevin

Popcorn soup...sounds interesting. I love soup but popcorn? Not sure if I would like it or not. Good news ....on cruises you can order it..not like it and get something else.

Good to know Blazer.....I am pretty much a beach bum so my only plans are hanging poolside, drinking, beaching, drinking, dancing at night, drinking....see the common theme?

OMG...how long till we get on the boat? Figment needs a vaca!

Cooked thanksgiving dinner for 15 at my mother-in-laws, which was an adventure! Now, I'm prepping to celebrate Nemo's birthday again with his brother tomorrow, which is a another round of cooking.

I'll admit I'm really looking forward to not only this cruise, but next years when we go back-to-back for thanksgiving on the Dream! No cooking, no cleaning, no seating issues! But, I'm sure my nose will be pressed to the kitchen door screaming to be let in...

Are we there yet?

Sounds like a palm, ma'am!

Don't forget to pack your pink ladies!

After looking over the navigators, I need to know what you all think about having our Champagne Girls on MONDAY (2nd sea day) instead of SUNDAY (1st sea day). Because Sunday is formal night and there will be free drinks with the captain starting at 5PM, I was thinking we should do Monday instead. No hurrying for clothing changes, missing out on free cocktail/photo with the captain. Just seems easier to do it on a cruise casual dining evening.

Love to hear your thoughts.

ALSO I STILL NEED CABIN NUMBERS! If you are on the facebook page please post them THERE under the EVENTS tab, champagne girls thread. If not, PM me, so that I don't miss/overlook a posting here since I am not on the DIS as frequently.

Thanks!

I have completely lost track of everything, so we HAVE to go to the meet. I know we signed up for the San Juan group (is this the schoolteacher thing???); Pink Champagne; Men's Club & Fish Extenders, but I have no clue when/where/who.

Can't wait to finally meet everyone and get the party started and meet some new friends!

Which reminds me, I have no idea what we are doing for FE gifts...just when I thought my shopping was done:eek:

So who knows what is going on for the DISmeet once onboard ship?

I do!!
But to increase the anticipation, and knowing everyone needs it much closer to cruise date . . . and to give it all the Disney fanfare possible . . .

DISmeet info to be released in 16 days (on Dec 1)

Plans are in the works, I need the logistics of how many will be able to attend to make sure we have a meeting place that will work with our numbers.

According to the navigator's I have seen - everything on board ship stops at 3:45 for the LIFEBOAT DRILL

That means everyone needs to be in their room by 3:30 to have time to read the very important safety directions in the stateroom and drop off their items if they are running late.

The earliest we can get into staterooms is 1:30 so. . .

insert loud fanfare here . . .
party::welcome:

2:00 is the DISmeet time I am aiming for- pending the room being available
If you can make it between 2pm and 3 pm send me a pm with how many people you will bring

What exactly do we do at a dismeet?

You put faces with the names, get final handouts for the staterooms for the FE and SM.
Maybe make a few plans to do things with each other for those that have made prior arrangements on line, now they know what you look like.

Also for those that signed up for the San Juan informal school teacher tour group of EL Morro & Castillo de San Cristobal plus lunch somewhere in there
we have an information sheet. (send me a pm if you are still planning on atttending this one) Kevin/NWDad- you don't get a choice, lol

Also there will be more information on the final locations for:
the Champagne Girls meet (currently first see day)
the World Wide Man Club meet (currently first sea day)
(So everyone involved with that please pm me your details by Dec 2 so I can add it to the "Official" DISmeet handout)
any last minute stateroom changes can be announced so everyone has the right rooms for the FE/SM.

Since it is a DISmeet- the details will be here.
:grouphug:
NWmom/Skye -picked for this honor as she will already be on the ship so can't be late (really bad pun reference to the White Rabbit)

Still trying to get on the FB page!!!

Jezebella, You need to PM Luveeyore and ask to be invited to group. It's private to make sure the general public doesn't have all our private info.

In your PM, give her your full name, where you live, and what your profile pic looks like so she can search you.

I hope your Thanksgiving went ok after all David. Let us know how the oven turns out. Good news is it is only a little over 2 weeks until you won't need it for awhile.

As for the popcorn soup it sounds interesting. I will try anything once.

Kevin

The Thanksgiving dinner went off just fine boss. Thanks for asking. Got the new oven bake element ordered, supposed to be here tomorrow, Monday the 26th. Several years ago I had to replace it one other time. Seems Donna does soooooooooo much baking that she burns the rascals up in no time. :lmao:

Now, since this bake element has bruned out for a second time, she is thinking...........ALL NEW APPLIANCES!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1: New fridge...........new oven.........new microwave (my personal favorite by the way) new dishwasher.............(and no not a new husband to wash the dishes), a new electric dishwasher. And no again, they don't make electric husbands to wash the dishes!!!! I know how all of ya'll's minds think!!! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

The Thanksgiving dinner went off just fine boss. Thanks for asking. Got the new oven bake element ordered, supposed to be here tomorrow, Monday the 26th. Several years ago I had to replace it one other time. Seems Donna does soooooooooo much baking that she burns the rascals up in no time. :lmao:

Now, since this bake element has bruned out for a second time, she is thinking...........ALL NEW APPLIANCES!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1: New fridge...........new oven.........new microwave (my personal favorite by the way) new dishwasher.............(and no not a new husband to wash the dishes), a new electric dishwasher. And no again, they don't make electric husbands to wash the dishes!!!! I know how all of ya'll's minds think!!! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

David,

One secret to share from the Hens to the WWMC....take care of those hens with good, working appliances, and you will have us singing and dancing a happy tune!:dance3::dance3:

Missypritch said:
Good to know Blazer.....I am pretty much a beach bum so my only plans are hanging poolside, drinking, beaching, drinking, dancing at night, drinking....see the common theme?

I see the common theme! I plan to pool it, drink n tan! All at one time if I can! Think I made a rhyme too!

BlazerK91 said:
I see the common theme! I plan to pool it, drink n tan! All at one time if I can! Think I made a rhyme too!

I am looking forward to relaxing in one of the pod chairs in the adult pool area. That is my biggest dream for this trip

Sorry if this is a repeat question...how do we know which FE list we are on and how many gifts to get???

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter