December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

Hey All,

I just noticed that my stateroom number on the cruiser list isn't listed and we are participating in the FE group B....

We have been assigned stateroom 9154.

Thank you & looking forward to meeting all you wonderful DISers;)

Hey All,

I just noticed that my stateroom number on the cruiser list isn't listed and we are participating in the FE group B....

We have been assigned stateroom 9154.

Thank you & looking forward to meeting all you wonderful DISers;)

Cnktruitt, Lee addressed your comment before...she said that Doppler was assigned 9154 awhile ago and when you got that cabin number recently, she PM'd Doppler to find out if they were upgraded and if so, what their new cabin number was. They haven't replied so this will need to be squared away at the Dismeet on sat at 2 pm at o'gills

Hope this helps!!:flower3::flower3::flower3:

Cnktruitt, Lee addressed your comment before...she said that Doppler was assigned 9154 awhile ago and when you got that cabin number recently, she PM'd Doppler to find out if they were upgraded and if so, what their new cabin number was. They haven't replied so this will need to be squared away at the Dismeet on sat at 2 pm at o'gills

Hope this helps!!:flower3::flower3::flower3:

Okay, Thank you. I was under the impression that they just needed to give the new info.

I've also printed out a "We moved" sign just in case......

I'm just excited:cheer2: and trying to tie up all the loose ends :laundy:

Today is the day! We are up and at em'! Packing 99% complete! House 99% clean! Family 100% ready to roll! Guess I better get the last 1% of those things done! See all of you in a few hours! Lovin it!

Perhaps he is one of the mystery children we now seem to have???

Just checked the final updated list. It appears I have lost a SON :scared1: somewhere along the way! ;):lmao:

Please note, in addition to Jacob, we also have ... Samuel (m) age 10.:thumbsup2

Thanks!!!:goodvibes

To everyone on this thread, Despite the rain and the wind, we still prevailed:cool1:

Now that the luggage is put away, laundry is almost done and tomorrow starts "real life", I just wanted to thank everyone for all the FE's and great memories. We hope to see some of you on our next cruise....:hug:

sarge is relieving himself from this mission....

Needless to say I need to take this cruise again. Got the dang gastrointestinal bug :sad2: on Puerto Rico and unfortunately could only see it from my room. Then of course spent about 10 minutes on the beach in Castaway Cay before the monsoon hit. What up with that?

Anyhoo, still had a great time and could easily do the same cruise again and won't feel like I'm duplicating anything.

I don't know about you all but I still don't feel like it's Christmas. Having been gone so long it's like I missed out on the Christmas stuff. And between you and me I didn't miss those dang incessant Christmas commercials.

Merry Christmas to all and a big shout out to my mom who gave us the most incredible gift ever of WDW and this cruise!!! :flower3::flower3::thumbsup2

Thank you for all of the wonderful FE gifts! Sadly, my FE box never madeira to the ship. It caught up with me just prior to disembarking. FedEx destroyed the box in transit, and when they reboxed it they got the address wrong and failed to write my ship, stateroom and sail date on it. :( But we had a grea time anyways.

Thank you everyone for all of the great FE fun, and all the wonderful goodies !!:):) Booked another dummy cruise will change later to something in the distant future so that I have plenty of time to pay for:lovestruc the cabin with the veranda again-that was incredible and I cant imagine not having it ever again - time will tell - I wish peace and joy for all you Dis'ers in 2013 and beyond. I hope your cruise was magical and that the new year brings great things to you and yours - God Bless - and thank you again for everything!

I would love if someone could post the San Juan Shopping In Paradise guide. Thanks.

Well, back to work. Got home last night. Had a great time meeting everyone.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Kevin

Welcome Home Kevin and Skye and everyone else. Now back to the real world. I hope each of you had a great Christmas and New Year! Cant wait to see if any of you do TR on your cruises.

Lee

Well, back to work. Got home last night. Had a great time meeting everyone.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Kevin

Wow- I had to go back to work on Xmas eve :crazy2::crazy2:

Glad you got home safe and yup,sure was fun doing the meets, running into our group members around the ship, and of course finding our FE gifts :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I will be putting a surprise picture on FB soon...... ;)

Hi everyone,

Watched the Fantasy sail today and couldn't believe it was almost 6 months ago we sailed. Did anyone else get a refund from DCL about 6 weeks ago? It wasn't much but it was a surprise.

You got a refund from the 12-15-2012 Fantasy Cruise? Wow. That is cool. Have not received one....but will hope (lol). And yes, amazing how fast 6 months goes by. We decided not to do a cruise this year - but are going back to Aulani since we visited there March 2013 and fell in love with it. So, back to Hawaii we go! Hope everyone is doing great. Oh, and we stopped by Roon's cabin on our way home - isn't it cool how "cruise friendships" work? They are an awesome family and I am very delighted to say thanks to them - we've so much enjoyed their time, friendship and welcoming personalities!

I am wondering what reason or explanation they gave you for the refund....and maybe those who used DVC points might not be eligible. I will be interested in hearing more.

As princessyvonne mentioned, they have come to our cabin twice now. Talk about great friends we've made with her and her daughter. and talk about sweet and fun people - who woulda figured this would have continued after the cruise. Yesterday my ds turned 21 and both princessyvonne and her dd contacted him to wish him a happy bday. Amazing!!!!

If anyone finds they will be in the Midwest, send me a PM here or a message thru our fb page.

There was no explanation, it just showed up as a credit on my credit card bill. I got back $9.90 from one cabin and $14.85 from the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter