Dec trips

bbangel said:
When is your birthday? We will be there for my birthday trip at the same time in the same place!

My wife is celebrating her b day on the cruise I have a big suprise set up for her mmmuuuaaaahhhhhaaaaahhhhhaaaaaa.

F4disneyfan said:
Wl is beautiful at Christmas time but I will only ever go and visit the resort now we stayed there in 01 and were very unimpressed with the place. It felt like a mortuary all the hallways were dark and dingy looking kinda reminded me of the haunted mansion LOL.

And what's wrong with the Haunted Mansion Look?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll be staying at SSR with DS, DD and DNiece. May add an extra day outside of WDW at the end, haven't decided yet. Will be flying SWA and renting. Going to MVMCP on Dec 14.

The trip will be difficult for me - first time alone - but the kids should have a great time. I can't not go - I promised DW I would still go to Disney with our DVC.

Art

Scratch42 said:
And what's wrong with the Haunted Mansion Look?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nothing wrong with teh Haunted Mansion I love teh attraction but I don't want to feel like I am living in it when I stay at a resort LOL...

GoofyArt said:
I'll be staying at SSR with DS, DD and DNiece. May add an extra day outside of WDW at the end, haven't decided yet. Will be flying SWA and renting. Going to MVMCP on Dec 14.

The trip will be difficult for me - first time alone - but the kids should have a great time. I can't not go - I promised DW I would still go to Disney with our DVC.

Art

Art we will be at SSR the same time as you. We should try and meet for an afternoon at the pool if you have a free day. That way the kids can hang out and swim.

Me too

Can't wait

This is our biggest trip ever:

December 7-9 - Grand Floridian (for my B'day on the 8th)

December 9-16 - Old Key west on rented points in a one bedroom

December 16-26 - 10 day Disney X-mas cruise

December 26-January 2 - Saratoga Springs on our points - first time "home" in a one bedroom

Very excited and can't wait to go.

Denise

bbangel said:
When is your birthday? We will be there for my birthday trip at the same time in the same place!

My birthday is Dec 3 but I am celebrating all week. Look for my door at pop and sign a mickey head.
Diane

Hi everyone! We are going to be at AKL Nov 30 to Dec 7!!

Looks like there's a number of us with December birthdays! Mine's on the 7th, the night we are going to MVMCP.

GoofyArt - I hope that you have a great time even though I know that it will be difficult. Still thinking of you and the kids.

Fiona

I was so excited to see the DING let me know that booking had opened beyond October 27th. :cool1: Then :badpc: only up till the 10th of December. We are going from the 8 - 11. I swallowed deeply and booked trip southbound. So do you think I am nutsoid to do that with out a flight home?? :crazy2:

But then again, I'm doing the same thing as you so maybe I am biased.

I have the southbound leg booked for the 8th, but waiting for the northbound leg to open up for the 15th. And then to exchange them if & when the better Ding offers come up.

You're not alone...

Art

Donald - my hero said:
I was so excited to see the DING let me know that booking had opened beyond October 27th. :cool1: Then :badpc: only up till the 10th of December. We are going from the 8 - 11. I swallowed deeply and booked trip southbound. So do you think I am nutsoid to do that with out a flight home?? :crazy2:

It's actually better! Sometimes DINGS come along but only for one leg of your journey and then when you try to rebook, it goes higher due to the fact the other leg's price went up!

j

dimoe said:
My birthday is Dec 3 but I am celebrating all week. Look for my door at pop and sign a mickey head.
Diane

Wow, that is my birthday too. Will definately look for your door!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!