Dec 1st Stocking Sent/ Recieved

I am so sorry to hear you have been sick and in the hospital.
What a horrible place to be during the holidays.
I hope you are feeling better!
The stockings don't matter as much as your health does!
Please take care of yourself!!

Jackie

disneymom3 said:
kayla--I am so sorry to hear about your DHs uncle. :grouphug:

For the question about who we had waiting we have two kids, Madeleine and Colin who have not rec'd their stockings. I have sent our info to flakypuff as requested. We are also willing to be elves to either a grown up or a child. At this point, I can really only send one more out though.

We sent four stockings and all have been confirmed rec'd on this thread.

This is the first time I have let my kids participate in an exchange and it is really sad to me that this is happening. Especially the no communication issue. :guilty:
I have everything ready to go but i NEED you address ASAP!!! please email me..you gave me the info but not the address. :confused3

Colin rec'd his stocking just after the boards went offline. Thanks Kayla!

He got a good stash of candy, including chocolate Santas and a box of candy canes that he has felt so generous to be able to share. He also got a cute Christmas cookie in a tin. The biggest hit of the stocking was a Donald Duck Journal/book. He loves this and has spent a lot of time on it already.

has anyone not seen there stockings yet now that i am better i will help sort everything out i did not abanded my exchange

OH NO!!! i just got back home and there is 2 packages here...2 that I sent before christmas!!!
I feel SO SO BAD!! i sent elf package and she didnt even get it.. Aparently i
covered the bar code on the shipping label and
they sent it back.. I have never had a problem with printing the shipping label before... I am going to resend it our monday morning.we still want to send it. These are elf things all of my stockings were sent in time but still..i am sorry. sent those pms.

Lori

Yay, Madeleine's package just arrived. Thank you flakypuff! She really liked being addressed as Princess Madeleine too!

She had a cute cute elf's hat to hold all of her things in. It contained
Cheeseburger gummies
Two things of nail polish--she already did her toes!
Cute ornaments to paint
Glitter pens
Stickers
A big pixie stick type of thing
cute lip gloss

There might have been other stuff but she opened it while I was working on reading with her brother and absconded to her room with it. She was very excited and thanks so much for filling in for us!!

i am so glad she ended up a least getting something..I was hoping it would get to her before Christmas...oh well.
I guess this exchange is over..did everyone end up getting thier stockings/ just wondering

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter