Dec 1st Stocking Sent/ Recieved

I'm putting it together today AND Shipped it out today!!! it was shipped Priority w/Dc

Someone in Alabama should be checking their Doorstep... I show that their pkg was delivered on the 20th, at 1:32 pm. :)

UrsulasMyHero said:
Someone in Alabama should be checking their Doorstep... I show that their pkg was delivered on the 20th, at 1:32 pm. :)

Ooh! Ooh!! It was ME!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Now, before you start throwing the above bananas at me, I must issue the disclaimer that my laptop has suddenly contracted the "sometimes I work, sometimes I don't" disease. I was able to post, and then suddenly...not. Or, like today, it wouldn't even connect to the internet!! :badpc:
I am so, so, soooo sorry about that!!

My too-good-to-be-true stocking contained:
A small snowglobe
2 stamp "blocks"
3 mini punches
2 craft scissors
Scrapbook paper
A mini photo album
Jingle bells (which I totally ADORE, by the way!!)
Belle Lollipop Topper (Fav Princess 'cause her nose is always stuck in a book!)
2007 Photo frame calendar
Holiday Card Making Kit
Mickey Candy Canes
Scrapbook baby & christmas embellishments
Scrapbook memory pockets
Mary Engelbreit 3-D embellishments
Christmas Notecards
AND
A LIME GREEN luggage handle wrap!! :cool1: (I was totally eyeing these at Brookstone the other day, but DH, who so totally does NOT 'Respect the Lime' was with me, so I couldn't "rescue" them! :rolleyes: )

My DS went as nuts as I did, and I KNOW my Kindergarteners will go crazy next week when I put the jingle bells on our classroom door! :hyper2:

Forget Ursula, you're MY hero!! :teeth:
Thank You!!!!

~Kimber

macrosswife said:
Ooh! Ooh!! It was ME!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Now, before you start throwing the above bananas at me, I must issue the disclaimer that my laptop has suddenly contracted the "sometimes I work, sometimes I don't" disease. I was able to post, and then suddenly...not. Or, like today, it wouldn't even connect to the internet!! :badpc:
I am so, so, soooo sorry about that!!

My too-good-to-be-true stocking contained:
A small snowglobe
2 stamp "blocks"
3 mini punches
2 craft scissors
Scrapbook paper
A mini photo album
Jingle bells (which I totally ADORE, by the way!!)
Belle Lollipop Topper (Fav Princess 'cause her nose is always stuck in a book!)
2007 Photo frame calendar
Holiday Card Making Kit
Mickey Candy Canes
Scrapbook baby & christmas embellishments
Scrapbook memory pockets
Mary Engelbreit 3-D embellishments
Christmas Notecards
AND
A LIME GREEN luggage handle wrap!! :cool1: (I was totally eyeing these at Brookstone the other day, but DH, who so totally does NOT 'Respect the Lime' was with me, so I couldn't "rescue" them! :rolleyes: )

My DS went as nuts as I did, and I KNOW my Kindergarteners will go crazy next week when I put the jingle bells on our classroom door! :hyper2:

Forget Ursula, you're MY hero!! :teeth:
Thank You!!!!

~Kimber

I hope everything was customized to your liking? And that as a scrapbooker you will be able to use and enjoy it all. I had so much fun shopping for every item, because I am just starting to (shh don't tell the DBF) like scrapbooking items so I picked things I thought would be useful and if you can't use them, you can pass them along.

Oh and did you like the ALMOST lime green stocking?

UrsulasMyHero said:
I hope everything was customized to your liking? And that as a scrapbooker you will be able to use and enjoy it all. I had so much fun shopping for every item, because I am just starting to (shh don't tell the DBF) like scrapbooking items so I picked things I thought would be useful and if you can't use them, you can pass them along.

Girlfriend, you did AWESOME picking out everything!! (Must mean you're a natural!! :rotfl: )
:welcome: to the wild and crazy world of scrapbooking!!! :teeth:
If you have a Michael's Arts and Crafts store or a Hobby Lobby near you, they are your new best friend...especially when they have 40% off coupons in the Sunday paper! :thumbsup2

Oh and did you like the ALMOST lime green stocking?

OMG!! I pulled it out and thought "Wow! What a coincidence that she picked out a green stocking!" and then I got to the luggage handle and I KNEW you were a limey at heart!! :love:
The "Secret Green Club" on the CB and the "When you meet Dissers at the park" (aka "The Fockers") on the Welcome Board would be so proud! :thumbsup2

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

:goodvibes
~Kimber

The Lime Green is actually one of my favorite colors and is actually one of my SCHOOL colors (That I Just graduated from) Yes, most of the things came from Michaels or Jo-Ann's I love both stores. :) I'm so glad that you liked Everything!

i'm glad people's stocking are ariving early... i'm almost done shopping for my special stocking it will be going out closer to the first.

Just A Reminder To Everyone Friday Is The Last Day To Mail Out Ur Stockings U Can Start Mailing Out This Week. Everyone Have A Magical Day!!

Hello,

My box is ready but with my schedule today, there is no way to get to the
post office so therefore, it will be going out tomorrow morning priority mail
with a dc. Sorry! But it will get there!! I promise!

Thanks!

Jackie :banana:

I got mine today from BBGirl and it was adorable~

I got a lovely sequined stocking filled with:
a Christmoose!
Pecan praline B&BW body lotion
as well as YUMMY peppermint lip gloss

not to mention lots of candy canes~

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter