DDP - 180 Days

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
I have just had a horrible thought :scared1:

Since you are only allowed to book your table 180 days before does that mean for example 180 days before our arrival date I can book for that evening, but then have to ring every day for the next three weeks to book all my ADR's.

Also i have seen somewhere "180 + 10" - what does this mean?

PS I do not like to book anything via the internet, but is this the easier option? Has anyone had problems doing this for the ADR's?

It is currently 90 days but the 180 days is coming back sometime this month. If you are staying onsite and have a reservation number then on the first day you can book up to 10 days ahead - the +10.

When the online works it seems to be very good but I have heard of some people who didn't get the reservation number and when they checked their reservations it hadn't been made. I'm not sure which I will try later this month when I need to make bookings!

At the moment you can book upto 90 days in advance. If you are staying in a Disney resort you can call 90 days from the check in date and book up to 10days you will then have to call day by day for the remainder of your stay.

From 27th October it will be 180days in advance once again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter