DDC XIV - It's a trap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nothing wrong with that motto :thumbsup2

A T-shirt maybe?

It's just costing you money, he's gonna get snipped. Think about it from his perspective. He meets a nice girl she takes him in. Its comfy and there is plenty of food. And then one day the nice man takes you for a car ride (you love car rides, its like running without moving) and then boom you're being dropped off and strange people drug you. A couple of days later the nice man and girl come back and get you. Your relieved to be out of the "lab" you get in the car this time a little bit concerned because car rides don't always end in happy places. The car ride takes you back to the comfy food place so its all get you forget about the lab place and gradually everything becomes cool again. A couple of weeks go by and there is another car ride opportunity. "sweet..car ride you think to yourself" so you hop in. But this time they take you back to the not nice place. You go in a little more cautiously this time but gradually accept it. Nice people there pet you and help you take a nap. When you wake up your groggy. You look around and start to move. Hey wait something feels different. Wait something is missing. it's your balls, what's happened to your balls. You vow to never get into a car again.

That was really funny Ryan. And so true. He really is a dufuss and will totally feel that way. Sorry that he will lose his doghood. Last time I was at the vet, a big boy got his snipped and he looked so sad. But he already is a lot to handle so don't want him to cruise bars looking for girl dogs.

I think I'll paint that on my front door when DD gets a little older.

DW's uncle was the Chief of Police. Before the wedding he pulled me aside and said, if you ever think about doing anything wrong to Rach always remember I have my own SWAT team.

I'm Italian so no need of police. The "Family" will take care of it.

So you could say that if you had to ride in his car your balls would be snipped :lmao:

No, you are safe in my car unless Crash is driving.

Where you dog in a previous life?

Is that why you are always looking for...............SQUIRREL!

I'm still looking for the Squirrel, so probably.

I get it now...

Yeah I am part of the "u" wasting 1%

Those are awesome. The only think I would have accomplished by now would be a big hole in the wall.

He can visit you in Indiana after he finishes a new room with me in Owensboro.. The bonus room needs to be a lot bigger to hold the death star.

Just so long as the whole is in an exterior wall, put you could put a curtain around it, patent it as a pee-hole and pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

Well, yes I did. Nothing great. No Superman or Spider-Man #1s, just stuff I was reading. I left all the good stuff with the store when I sold it.

I miss reading the ones I had. I had a ton of the X-Men, Avengers and stuff like that. What was some of the stuff you kept?

Just so long as the whole is in an exterior wall, put you could put a curtain around it, patent it as a pee-hole and pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

I'd miss peeing outside of the back patio. Yes, we live is a subdivision.

I miss reading the ones I had. I had a ton of the X-Men, Avengers and stuff like that. What was some of the stuff you kept?

A little Marvel, a lot of DC's and a bit of independents. I got more, when I worked for Diamond. With the store most of what I read went back on the shelves to sell, needed milk for the babies.

I added the chart to my post. I'll gladly take it down if someone objects. I am real happy to be in the top 10. That is a lot of overachieving.

Thanks Norm, it looks good there. Rob if you would please be so kind as to post your other table so Casey could post it on page one, that would be great. And Thank you Rob for making them. :thumbsup2

Thanks Norm, it looks good there. Rob if you would please be so kind as to post your other table so Casey could post it on page one, that would be great. And Thank you Rob for making them. :thumbsup2

I go to sleep and when I wake up, I'm asked to edit my first post of the thread?? :confused3 The other table would be the thread closing list, right? I think I can do that.

Congrats, Randall, on closing the last one on whopping pg 375!!

TurkeyLurkey, I got my nemesis during the Last Person to Post thread. I thought about having you as my nemesis, but you never asked... :sad1:

Couldn't find an emoticon for peeing outside.

Here Norm, use this.

urinal.gif

I go to sleep and when I wake up, I'm asked to edit my first post of the thread?? :confused3 The other table would be the thread closing list, right? I think I can do that.

Congrats, Randall, on closing the last one on whopping pg 375!!

TurkeyLurkey, I got my nemesis during the Last Person to Post thread. I thought about having you as my nemesis, but you never asked... :sad1:

Thank you Casey! :thumbsup2

Are we trying to close two threads in one day or what???

And how are we this fine evening, DisDads?

Cheers,
Indy

Can't seem to find the other chart...I know I saw it this morning while catching up on this thread...

Nice! I had a previous user name, so if I add those posts together, I'd be even higher! :cool1:

And accidental FIRST! So double: :cool1: :cool1:

Nope… I know that you had another DisName prior to about thread 5 or 6 and I added those together when I first compiled the data.

But either way… It’s an impressive total.

I don’t redo all of this each time; I just add the final numbers from the latest thread to the rest of the stuff I’ve collected over time. That’s why it didn’t take very long to update and post the final numbers.

So, the real work I planned on today, planning my ADRs for October vacation. Here's my plan thus far:

Sat - AK - 8:00 AM Tusker House Breakfast; RFC Dinner?; Mass
Sun - DHS - not sure - Maybe 50s Prime Time or Brown Derby
Mon - MK - 8:00 AM CRT Breakfast; Cali Grill Dinner (Hallowishes)
Tues - MNSSHP 5:00 PM CP Dinner
Wed - ESPN Club lunch; WHW; DTD; Fulton's Dinner
Thurs - Epcot - 8:00 AM Akershus Breakfast; Aquarium Dinner
Fri - EOS lunch; Ghirardelli dessert drive home

Does DHS have a good character breakfast? Last time we ate there was HnVine with Little Einstein's. It was loud and food was greasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter