DDC XIV - It's a trap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope… I know that you had another DisName prior to about thread 5 or 6 and I added those together when I first compiled the data.

But either way… It’s an impressive total.

I don’t redo all of this each time; I just add the final numbers from the latest thread to the rest of the stuff I’ve collected over time. That’s why it didn’t take very long to update and post the final numbers.

Excellent! You da man!

Yes! That baby is totally fine now !

The scary thing about kids is that they can turn bad FAST but the great thing about them is that they get better just as fast!

Oh, & nemesis: 3 french catheter in the femoral vein, first stick, on a non-intubated hypotensive 2.9 kg baby. I hearby declare myself the winner.

The first page has been updated with the charts. :surfweb:

Ich habe gerade zu geben euch allen eine Warnung jetzt .. Ich werde eine Kraft, mit in diesem neuen Thread zu rechnen sein.

oh and by the way I threw out a thought on the Dis Dads meet thread.

So, the real work I planned on today, planning my ADRs for October vacation. Here's my plan thus far:

Sat - AK - 8:00 AM Tusker House Breakfast; RFC Dinner?; Mass
Sun - DHS - not sure - Maybe 50s Prime Time or Brown Derby
Mon - MK - 8:00 AM CRT Breakfast; Cali Grill Dinner (Hallowishes)
Tues - MNSSHP 5:00 PM CP Dinner
Wed - ESPN Club lunch; WHW; DTD; Fulton's Dinner
Thurs - Epcot - 8:00 AM Akershus Breakfast; Aquarium Dinner
Fri - EOS lunch; Ghirardelli dessert drive home

Does DHS have a good character breakfast? Last time we ate there was HnVine with Little Einstein's. It was loud and food was greasy.

Looks good. Haven't been to HnV in years but thought it was just OK. I like both 50's and Brown Derby. 50's is a lot of fun if you get a good server. The kids would enjoy mom and dad getting scolded for a transgression. Milkshakes are also killer. DD is addicted to the PBJ shake. ESPN has decent bar type food. The chili is pretty good. And where else can you go to the bathroom and have a TV in the wall above the urinal?

Looks good. Haven't been to HnV in years but thought it was just OK. I like both 50's and Brown Derby. 50's is a lot of fun if you get a good server. The kids would enjoy mom and dad getting scolded for a transgression. Milkshakes are also killer. DD is addicted to the PBJ shake. ESPN has decent bar type food. The chili is pretty good. And where else can you go to the bathroom and have a TV in the wall above the urinal?

I have to agree the PBJ milkshake is AWESOME!!! We did not have ADR's to eat here but we were lucky enough to walk up and have about a 15 minute wait time.:thumbsup2

Shameless plug time.....I have updated my trip report. I apologize for not being on top of this :worship:

Hello Dads,

just got back from a 3 day trip to Montreal. We took our son to his first NHL game and he got to watch his favourite team, the Canadians, take out the Winnipeg Jets 7 to 3.

Great way to see your first game.

ESPN is great. I have yet to snag one of those recliner seats right in front of the big screen TV, but one day. The tv's in the bathroom were cool. I liked being able to get a pitcher of draft beer. I thought about trying to go with 50s Prime Time and Brown Derby in the same day, but not sure I could even eat that much food. I'll drink my lunch with an appetizer at ESPN and have crab at Fulton's for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter