DDC XIII - Zerphonics spoken here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok dads NEED a little help here. Seems that after last nights mess a member and great contributor has been banned for life from the Dis. from what was said he knows he was wrong and admits that maybe his drinks got the better of him and is willing to except the punishment..But the punishment seems a little harsh for the crime.What I am asking if we could all please go to the management and ask them to reconsider the ban and shorten it to a term other then lifetime ban. For them to please take into consideration all of his good contributions and advertisement for the Dis. I am not asking anyone to get them selves into trouble but to just and see if we can help.

Please if contacting management about this please be kind and courteous as to not get into trouble yourself. But please just explain how they are great contributors and have just made a mistake

Randall do you know who else was posting pictures then? We still don't know for sure who all has been banned possibly

Hope everyone is having a great Thnksgiving!

Just saw on FB...AJRitz has been banned from Disboards.
Hate to lose such a great guy and contributor.

Philip, how long did he say it was for?

Permanent.

:eek: I was chattin with the posters but don't post pictures because I can't figure it out (I figured out Photobucket but not Picasa). When I went to bed, the thread was still open and rollin. I would hope that he would be given a second chance.

Randall do you know who else was posting pictures then? We still don't know for sure who all has been banned possibly

I really don't remember, I logged on early this morning and there were 10 pages added since I logged out last night. I wasn't posting last night. Aaron and Paul posted pictures and some other Dads were just commenting. I don't remember who else was posting pictures.

Hi to all,
I stopped reading the thread a few pages before I hit the end as I thought it had gone too far out of bounds. While I don't believe in a permanent ban for a single occurrence, I do not think Pete and his crew change their minds too often. I have been able to cruise twice with Pete. He has put together a great team to run the DIS and the MODS do a great job. I hope that the decision is overturn and the punishment is lighter, but I do not expect it to happen.

Checking in... I hope everyone had a relaxing Thanksgiving!

I too was 5 pints deep of Grey Goose & Sprite last night... luckily for me I was a little too inebriated to post any pictures. I was just reading and trying to respond to a few threads. I can't believe people have been banned and the entire thread was deleted. Now I have to pick on Barry all over again.... :rolleyes1 But seriously... wow.

I agree that some of the pictures might have been pushing it for this board, but an all out ban with no warning? This is not 'my' board and the mods have the right to run it as they wish, but I hope they reconsider the lifetime ban.

Checking in... I hope everyone had a relaxing Thanksgiving!

I too was 5 pints deep of Grey Goose & Sprite last night... luckily for me I was a little too inebriated to post any pictures. I was just reading and trying to respond to a few threads. I can't believe people have been banned and the entire thread was deleted. Now I have to pick on Barry all over again.... :rolleyes1 But seriously... wow.

I agree that some of the pictures might have been pushing it for this board, but an all out ban with no warning? This is not 'my' board and the mods have the right to run it as they wish, but I hope they reconsider the lifetime ban.

how ya been Tim? Bit of a saddened mood here all of a sudden given the latest news.
When is your next trip? we have to keep the thought of a major Dad trip going

Time for bed. If there is anyone else shopping tonight for sales, buy me a something good. I sent a PM for reconsideration on the permaban. Maybe that will be Black Friday present.

how ya been Tim? Bit of a saddened mood here all of a sudden given the latest news.
When is your next trip? we have to keep the thought of a major Dad trip going
I've been really busy with the newborn.. but we've been all doing great!

I have 1 trip booked and 1 in the planning stages right now for next year. I haven't broken the news to anyone on the DIS just yet.... I was trying to finish my TR before I did that! :lmao:

When is your next trip?

Hope everyone is having a great Thnksgiving!

Just saw on FB...AJRitz has been banned from Disboards.
Hate to lose such a great guy and contributor.

I've a feeling that Paul is too! :mad:

Paul too???

He was part of the picture posting last night like Aaron. I sent him a PM, waiting to here form him. I received a warning for a picture I posted this morning.

wow, Paul too? Glad you were spared Randall

Hey guys. First off, Happy Thanksgiving to all! Hope everyone had a great day with your fam.

As to what happened last night, to be quite honest, I'm not really sure. When I logged off, I didn't think we had crossed any lines... I just logged in a minute ago, and had a warning on one of my posts. The post was a suggestive gif, but nothing overboard, imo. If it offended anybody, I really apologize. I love this board, and you guys, and I'm not sure what happened to get anyone banned. If I had anything to do with Aaron or anyone else getting booted, I am beyond sorry. I'll reach out to Aaron now and see what happened.

Hey guys. First off, Happy Thanksgiving to all! Hope everyone had a great day with your fam.

As to what happened last night, to be quite honest, I'm not really sure. When I logged off, I didn't think we had crossed any lines... I just logged in a minute ago, and had a warning on one of my posts. The post was a suggestive gif, but nothing overboard, imo. If it offended anybody, I really apologize. I love this board, and you guys, and I'm not sure what happened to get anyone banned. If I had anything to do with Aaron or anyone else getting booted, I am beyond sorry. I'll reach out to Aaron now and see what happened.

Well I am glad to see you are still amongst us...we were afraid you were banned also....who else was posting with you last night that might not be accounted for yet??

Well I am glad to see you are still amongst us...we were afraid you were banned also....who else was posting with you last night that might not be accounted for yet??

The usual cast. I think I might have logged off before the shananigans hit full steam... I feel aweful to have had any part in anyone getting booted. this blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter