DDC XIII - Zerphonics spoken here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I figured I only ate about 4500 calories today. How many drinks? Well, it was lite beer so it doesn't count. I just love desserts.

Wow, things must have really gotten out of hand yesterday. :scared1:

It sounds like it has been corrected and we can get back to the regularly scheduled programming. :rotfl:

Thanksgiving lunch was awesome. We had a few of the leftovers for "dinner" - if you want to call it that. Most of us were still pretty stuffed from lunch. My dinner consisted of a few slices of smoked turkey on a few homemade yeast rolls with a little Velveeta/Rotel queso dolloped in it. Yum! I am saving the whole "feast" leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

I was happy Dallas pulled out the win at the end of that game. It wasn't pretty, but it is still a 'W'. The way Miami's defense has been playing the last several weeks, I was pretty satisfied with that game after all.

Hope everyone had a great day and here's to a great weekend! :banana:

Well, I figured I only ate about 4500 calories today. How many drinks? Well, it was lite beer so it doesn't count. I just love desserts.

lite beer???? norm, im disappointed. :lmao: i dont drink so when my father-in-law, the german comes over, he brings his own. :lmao: what kind of desserts??

It sounds like it has been corrected and we can get back to the regularly scheduled programming. :rotfl:

Thanksgiving lunch was awesome. We had a few of the leftovers for "dinner" - if you want to call it that. Most of us were still pretty stuffed from lunch. My dinner consisted of a few slices of smoked turkey on a few homemade yeast rolls with a little Velveeta/Rotel queso dolloped in it. Yum! I am saving the whole "feast" leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

I was happy Dallas pulled out the win at the end of that game. It wasn't pretty, but it is still a 'W'. The way Miami's defense has been playing the last several weeks, I was pretty satisfied with that game after all.

just as long as they stay ahead of them stinkin eagles!!!! :thumbsup2 ok, what is velveeta (i know its cheese) rotel queso??

It was not good and we really should not include those pics, but I don't think it was that over the top while I was there. Still, we need to respect the rules. Dallas did not cover the spread, which hurt me in the pick em league, but Robinson really helped in the fantasy I league.

lite beer???? norm, im disappointed. :lmao: i dont drink so when my father-in-law, the german comes over, he brings his own. :lmao: what kind of desserts??

The lite beer actually counts as negative calories against the food i ate. I'm sure i read that somewhere and one of the docs will be along to confirm that. Desserts include pumpkin pie, peach cobbler, chocolate chip cookies, and 2 more i haven't gotten too yet. All are homemade and include lots of sugar. In addition to the beans, i brought sweet potato casserole to my 2nd meal which includes 1 1/2 sticks butter, 1 cup sugar, & 1 cup brown sugar.

It was not good and we really should not include those pics, but I don't think it was that over the top while I was there. Still, we need to respect the rules. Dallas did not cover the spread, which hurt me in the pick em league, but Robinson really helped in the fantasy I league.

The lite beer actually counts as negative calories against the food i ate. I'm sure i read that somewhere and one of the docs will be along to confirm that. Desserts include pumpkin pie, peach cobbler, chocolate chip cookies, and 2 more i haven't gotten too yet. All are homemade and include lots of sugar. In addition to the beans, i brought sweet potato casserole to my 2nd meal which includes 1 1/2 sticks butter, 1 cup sugar, & 1 cup brown sugar.
:lmao: negative calories, i think you have something there.:lmao:
Because they ran out of chicken & dumplings?
:lmao:

Out of battery and stuck at the in laws. Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
PLAY SICK!!! :lmao: (thats what i do) :thumbsup2

Hope everyone had a great day with fmaily and friends! Dinner was great ..Shari is like living iwth Paula Dean...man that woman can cook!!! usually on Thanksgiving we head to movies after we recover from dinner..this year however, we decided to stay home and watch Captain America....Loved it!! Tomorrow I promised Lauren we would go see Muppets.

Has anyone heard from Rob and how he and his family did at the parade today?>??

Hope everyone is having a great Thnksgiving!

Just saw on FB...AJRitz has been banned from Disboards.
Hate to lose such a great guy and contributor.

just as long as they stay ahead of them stinkin eagles!!!! :thumbsup2 ok, what is velveeta (i know its cheese) rotel queso??

Velveeta queso is just melted Velveeta with a can of Rotel tomatoes mixed in. (Those are spicy chopped tomatoes mixed with jalapeños.) So it is basically a spicy cheese dip (think spicy Cheeze Whiz.) Most people would use it to dip tortilla chips or Fritos corchips in. I use it as a cheese substitute in many different food applications that normally call for regular types of cheese. In tonight's food mash up, it worked very well. :thumbsup2

I sent a note to Webmaster Kathy hoping that we can get this overturned. Aaron is too good of a guy and great contributor to have such a lasting punishment...just can't believe it

Ok dads NEED a little help here. Seems that after last nights mess a member and great contributor has been banned for life from the Dis. from what was said he knows he was wrong and admits that maybe his drinks got the better of him and is willing to except the punishment..But the punishment seems a little harsh for the crime.What I am asking if we could all please go to the management and ask them to reconsider the ban and shorten it to a term other then lifetime ban. For them to please take into consideration all of his good contributions and advertisement for the Dis. I am not asking anyone to get them selves into trouble but to just and see if we can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter