DDC Fantasy Baseball

I'll play again, but I would prefer any site where there is an iPhone app that works well for the league. I find that the train ride into work each morning is a good time to review lineups / players.

I'll play again, but I would prefer any site where there is an iPhone app that works well for the league. I find that the train ride into work each morning is a good time to review lineups / players.
Hmmm... did Yahoo have a good app? :confused3

I do know ESPN has one. It isn't great for reading up on players and doing research/comparisons between players on your team and on the waiver wire, but it works pretty well for making line up changes and adding players if needed.

At least that's my take on the Android version of it. I'm sure iPhone is aobut the same.

Hmmm... did Yahoo have a good app? :confused3

I do know ESPN has one. It isn't great for reading up on players and doing research/comparisons between players on your team and on the waiver wire, but it works pretty well for making line up changes and adding players if needed.

At least that's my take on the Android version of it. I'm sure iPhone is aobut the same.

Yahoo's was OK. Similar to what you described for ESPN. Either one would be fine by me.

I will renew my interest here if you get this going. What are you look for 8, 10, or more?

I don't make it over to this side too often anymore, but I'd be up for giving Fantasy Baseball another go. (Looking for results more like two years ago than last year . . .)

I'd be good with 8 or 10, either one. We actually had 12 last year and I"m good with that too as long as we have an even number of owners who are willing to stay active, that's the most important detail.

I think we've got enough interest to get something together. I still want to hear from Clearscreen and see if he is still interested in playing even if he can't be commish.

Still looking for any feedback on which site to host it through. Like I said, I personally like ESPN, but unless there's any kind of feedback on it, we'll probably just stick with Yahoo since that's where we've been and most of us probably already have an account there and are familiar with it.

Just to keep track of where we are...

Expressed interest in playing 2013
afwdwfan
jmwest
buzznina
declansdad
BigTex71
middlepat
AirGoofy
AJRitz
jason4024
Clearscreen

Played in 2012, but have not yet confirmed interest this year
theduck619
thheaton
patkingpin
baseballmickey
pjimmeyer

Just to keep track of where we are...

afwdwfan
jmwest
buzznina
declansdad
BigTex71
middlepat
AirGoofy
AJRitz
jason4024
Clearscreen

theduck619
thheaton
patkingpin
baseballmickey
pjimmeyer

As I have never played, not sure how it works. I have a 12 (soon to be 13)year old that can quote stats and know what he is doing so I am up for a little challenge. I assume the winner is entitled to Dole Whips from the losers or something like that.

I may join... I know NOTHING about who plays for who, etc... so I am an easy mark.

I'll read up a bit though.

As I have never played, not sure how it works. I have a 12 (soon to be 13)year old that can quote stats and know what he is doing so I am up for a little challenge. I assume the winner is entitled to Dole Whips from the losers or something like that.

I may join... I know NOTHING about who plays for who, etc... so I am an easy mark.

Ok, thanks guys.

I sent an e-mail out to the ones who played last year that I haven't heard from yet. Hoping to get an answer from them one way or the other in the next day or so. Since they've played before, they'll get priority, then it will be first come first serve. I'd like to be at around 8 - 12 teams, but I think we could go to 14teams as long as there's enough interest, but I don't think it is even possible to really go any more than that.

twokids0204 said:

Hey Brian. Load up on Expos. The look good this year.

Yahoo or ESPN would be okay, I have played on Yahoo, but would be interested in playing ESPN to see how it is.

Updating the list that was posted yesterday...

afwdwfan
jmwest
buzznina
declansdad
BigTex71
middlepat
AirGoofy
AJRitz
jason4024
Clearscreen
thheaton

patkingpin
baseballmickey
pjimmeyer

Also interested...
mm1971
twokids0204

I'll go ahead and work on getting a 14 team league set up hopefully sometime today. I'll PM the info to the ones on the top list. If the ones on the middle list don't get in touch with me in next couple of days, we'll start inviting the ones from the bottom list and anyone else who might express interest in playing on a first come first served basis.

Still a work in progress, but just FYI...

I mentioned earlier that I'd probably go with a Yahoo league, but as I've sat down and started playing around, I think I'm going to set up an ESPN league instead. I'm a little more familiar with their set up, and it seems to be something that we'll have more flexibility to customize to our liking. I'm going to set this league up almost identical to a money league I play in, and then once everyone signs up, we can discuss any categories that we might want to add/remove. It won't be much different from the DDC baseball league last year, but just more stat categories.

Yahoo or ESPN would be okay, I have played on Yahoo, but would be interested in playing ESPN to see how it is.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I couldn't find where you've been issued an official DisDads number yet.

I don't have a problem with you joining us, but you're going to have to go over to the current DisDads thread here and get a number from Randall first.:thumbsup2

And don't forget to bring bacon.

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I got Gary Carter as my #1 pic... hope no one else scoops him up.

I think you are safe with that pic. Bill Lee is still pitching in Vermont I think, you would have a pretty good battery with the two of them. :lmao:

Invitations to an ESPN fantasy league have been sent out to the following individuals:

jmwest
declansdad
BigTex71
middlepat
AirGoofy
AJRitz
jason4024
Clearscreen
thheaton

If you see your name up there, but didn't receive anything, let me know. Additionally, if you received a PM from me, disregard it, because it apparently didn't work.

Try to sign in as soon as you can so we can make sure everything is working and then fill in the rest of the open teams.

Thanks!

Still waiting to hear from:
patkingpin
baseballmickey
pjimmeyer

Next invitations (based on first come, first served) will go out to:
buzznina - and I apologize for my oversight earlier... did more research and saw that you're Disdad #89. :thumbsup2
mm1971
twokids0204

At first the link I got by email didn't work. My email blocks images initially and after I enable the images for some reason the link worked. I have no idea why that changed things but it worked.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter