DDC Fantasy Baseball

Ok, 10 teams have been invited as of now. I'm still waiting on the following owners who have received an invite to join:

jmwest
BigTex71
jason4024

We have 4 more invitations to go out. Priority will go to players from last year:

patkingpin
baseballmickey
pjimmeyer

I've sent e-mails to these individuals, so if I don't hear anything by Monday, I'll go on to the rest of the new players.

And then new players who have asked to join:

buzznina - even if all old players sign up, you're in. I just need an e-mail to send the invite.
mm1971
twokids0204

Any chance of getting in this year?

Well, possibly. Do you have a DisDads Club number?

Right now, you're probably on the outside looking in, but I can get you on the waiting list if we have a couple of guys that end up not playing.

Ok, 10 teams have been invited as of now. I'm still waiting on the following owners who have received an invite to join:

jmwest
BigTex71
jason4024

We have 4 more invitations to go out. Priority will go to players from last year:

patkingpin
baseballmickey
pjimmeyer

I've sent e-mails to these individuals, so if I don't hear anything by Monday, I'll go on to the rest of the new players.

And then new players who have asked to join:

buzznina - even if all old players sign up, you're in. I just need an e-mail to send the invite.
mm1971
twokids0204

What...Hey....Oh....Man, how did that Buzz guy sneak in there.:rotfl2::rotfl2: I say you kick 'em all out for not responding.:thumbsup2

I may be off line later tonight and tomorrow. If I get a slot, I'll register on Sunday. Is Dice K still available? I enjoy watching 6 hour baseball games.:lmao::lmao:

What...Hey....Oh....Man, how did that Buzz guy sneak in there.:rotfl2::rotfl2: I say you kick 'em all out for not responding.:thumbsup2

I may be off line later tonight and tomorrow. If I get a slot, I'll register on Sunday. Is Dice K still available? I enjoy watching 6 hour baseball games.:lmao::lmao:

I won't do anything until Monday. I don't know about patkingpin and pjimmeyer. I'm assuming they won't reply since neither has been online in a while, but baseballmickey is usually around so I want to make sure he gets in if he wants. I'm going to assume at this point that we'll probably have room for you and Brian, but I'll probably wait until Monday to send the invites. If you want to go ahead and PM me with your e-mail that would be fine though. :thumbsup2

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I couldn't find where you've been issued an official DisDads number yet.

I don't have a problem with you joining us, but you're going to have to go over to the current DisDads thread here and get a number from Randall first.:thumbsup2

And don't forget to bring bacon.

I signed in a couple years back and sort of forgot about it:guilty: I replied to your private message with my email, hope that helps.

Invitations to an ESPN fantasy league have been sent out to the following individuals:

jmwest
declansdad
BigTex71
middlepat
AirGoofy
AJRitz
jason4024
Clearscreen
thheaton

If you see your name up there, but didn't receive anything, let me know. Additionally, if you received a PM from me, disregard it, because it apparently didn't work.

Try to sign in as soon as you can so we can make sure everything is working and then fill in the rest of the open teams.

Thanks!

Still waiting to hear from:
patkingpin
baseballmickey
pjimmeyer

Next invitations (based on first come, first served) will go out to:
buzznina - and I apologize for my oversight earlier... did more research and saw that you're Disdad #89. :thumbsup2
mm1971
twokids0204

This is exactly why I should read all following posts before replying, I did a Goofy-ism.

That hurt my feelings, but maybe you can help me. Does that minor league team the RedSox still play in Massachusetts? Was that a good response:rotfl:

That hurt my feelings, but maybe you can help me. Does that minor league team the RedSox still play in Massachusetts? Was that a good response:rotfl:

Yes, Boston to be exact. The oldest ball park in the US. If we get lucky this season we may take 3rd place in the division. On a positive note, our soccer team across the pond is only borrowing $30M this quarter. :scared:

Are the Marlins still trading all their good players to other teams? :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao: I thought our management was bad.

Glad to have you back on the boards. Good luck.

Yes, Boston to be exact. The oldest ball park in the US. If we get lucky this season we may take 3rd place in the division. On a positive note, our soccer team across the pond is only borrowing $30M this quarter. :scared:

Are the Marlins still trading all their good players to other teams? :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao: I thought our management was bad.

Glad to have you back on the boards. Good luck.

The Marlins have good players? Are you looking for someone for the farm team?

All invitations have been sent out for a 14 team league. I'm still waiting on about 4 team owners to sign in and get their team registered. Please do this asap so that you can vote on a draft time and we can get it set.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't replied. I won't be in this year, so feel free to give my slot to someone else. I just don't have the time to keep up with it and I think I did a horrible job last year at keeping up.
Thanks for thinking of me!

Uggg... work's really got me busy.

Sorry for causing such a kerfuffle (that's the first time I've ever typed that word). Please continue on without me.

twokids0204 said:

Sorry for causing such a kerfuffle (that's the first time I've ever typed that word). Please continue on without me.

Its ok, just sign up. If I have to replace you that will be an even bigger kerfuffle. (wow, that word even made it pat auto correct)

Brian, we'd still like to have you if you want to play. If you get a chance, get your team signed up and we'll be drafting next week.

Otherwise, if this kerfuffle is going to continue, I guess we need to find one more owner quick... If you aren't signed up, and interested in playing, speak up!

Brian, we'd still like to have you if you want to play. If you get a chance, get your team signed up and we'll be drafting next week.

Otherwise, if this kerfuffle is going to continue, I guess we need to find one more owner quick... If you aren't signed up, and interested in playing, speak up!

If you want to drop me for an even team number, then I will fall on that fantasy sword

If you want to drop me for an even team number, then I will fall on that fantasy sword

I really don't want to do that, if we don't have to. I guess we could always go odd numbers, but then we're going to have someone with a bye every week...

Also, I just figured out how to change divisions, so if anyone is in Platypus Division and wants to move to Penguin, or vice versa, I can do that as long as we have another team to move the opposite direction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter