DDA Chapter 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasmine13-Katie.jpg

Happy Birthday, Katie!

I've spent the day on trip prep. I dug out our GPS and put all important addresses in it, made sure that I have copies of all reservations etc. I've made lists of what is in each suitcase and a list of what still needs to be packed. I'm trying to start cleaning rooms and packing misc stuff that I come across. I'm encouraging the boys to get their personal items together, get things charges, pins out etc, but so far they haven't done anything. I have a feeling they are not going to be very happy with me by the end of the weekend.

It sounds like you are really getting ready! I need to start doing that soon...

:bday::cake::rockband:party:Happy Birthday Katie!!!party::rockband::cake::bday:

Lindsay-Austin is adorable!!!

Robyn-hope Lu is feeling better!:wizard:

Vicki-good luck with the promotion!:wizard:

Debbie-sounds like you're making progress with your shoulder. Hope it continues to improve!:wizard:

Tia-yum-banana bread.....

Have a great day tomorrow all who are meeting!!!

We're meeting my Florida friend Terrry & Halley in Boston tomorrow-she's up from Florida and then we'll see them about a week later in Florida too.:banana: We're doing the trolley tour tomorrow-should be fun as long as the scattered showers scatter somewhere else.

:bday::cake::rockband:party:Happy Birthday Katie!!!party::rockband::cake::bday:

Lindsay-Austin is adorable!!!

Robyn-hope Lu is feeling better!:wizard:

Vicki-good luck with the promotion!:wizard:

Debbie-sounds like you're making progress with your shoulder. Hope it continues to improve!:wizard:

Tia-yum-banana bread.....

Have a great day tomorrow all who are meeting!!!

We're meeting my Florida friend Terrry & Halley in Boston tomorrow-she's up from Florida and then we'll see them about a week later in Florida too.:banana: We're doing the trolley tour tomorrow-should be fun as long as the scattered showers scatter somewhere else.

Thanks for the dittoable!!:rolleyes1

I fell down the stairs yesterday and awoke to a text from Jim this morning so I am SO ready for tomorrow!!

Hi all. If anyone could spare prayers for our housing situation, it would be greatly appreciated. Apparently my MIL is going to sit down with my FIL and BIL and discuss the current status of spending within the company. Our ability to get a house has been repeatedly put on hold because BIL (and a little bit of FIL) has been spending so much in the company. Needless to say, I'm not holding my breath that anything has changed or will change in the near future despite past comments that they would "like" to do something before the baby comes. So since time has snuck up on me (as happens to often!) that leave us with about 10 weeks to determine what our housing arrangement should/can/will be. There are a couple of apts nearby that we could afford. Mom's going to ask a friend at work about them as she lived there not too long ago as I'm not sure what kind of places they are. Unfortunately, if they aren't decent enough the other options are a little out of our price range as long as there's uncertainty as to my older charge's Mom's job status after Oct. The other possibility is staying here and paying Mom and Dad. The downside to that - 4 of us in one room, though at the same time, I know that Mom and Dad could use the extra money. Needless to say, I'm feeling a lot of stress about the situation right now and am feeling the time crunch. Thanks for your prayers everyone. :grouphug:

Theresa - I hope that your fall wasn't too painful and you're not hurt.

In case I don't make it back much: Anne Marie, Tammy, Bernadette, Deb, Debbie and whoever else I'm missing...Have great trips!!! I can't wait to hear all about them.

Has anyone ever experienced round ligament pain? I never had it with either of the girls. But I think I have been experiencing it today. It is so not comfortable. It hurts on the right side to walk and sit.

Good morning, DDA!

We need the rain desperately, so no complaints from me today!

Can't wait to see you all this afternoon!! :yay:

Theresa - I hope you didn't hurt yourself!

Tia - Good luck on the housing situation. It would be wonderful if you, Phil, Tia, and the baby had your own place!

I'm so excited to see everyone this afternoon!

I have an hour and a half until I can check in and get my boarding passes. I hope I don't get caught up in something and let time get away from me.

Boarding passes are printed. Time to pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter