DCL Picture of the Day - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer Glacier

IMG_4545-X2.jpg

The first Disney Store in the Netherlands....Copenhagen, Denmark. Of course I had to go in!!!

Denmark is not the Netherlands.

What most Americans call Holland is really the Netherlands and the people who live there are Dutch, Holland is a region that forms the west coast of the Netherlands. Denmark is part of Scandinavia and the people who live in Denmark are Danes.

Denmark is not the Netherlands.

What most Americans call Holland is really the Netherlands and the people who live there are Dutch, Holland is a region that forms the west coast of the Netherlands. Denmark is part of Scandinavia and the people who live in Denmark are Danes.

Thanks for the Geography lesson. :) I edited my post above. First Disney Store in Scandinavia!!! What the CM probably told me in the store and I messed it up.:)

MJ

First Disney Store in Scandinavia!!!
There you go!

I was in Copenhagen a few years ago and the Disney store was, apparently, new at the time. As we passed, I said, "Hey, a Disney store!" ... a local heard me and told me, in no uncertain terms, that the store would never last there because Danes don't want that stuff. Looks like the Mouse knew better :earsboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!