DCL picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look real close, you can see the red neon glow of Sloppy Joe's. :drinking1 :faint:

KeyWest5.jpg

Another great shot! from the angle i'm thinking you took this from the top deck but if you did you do have a great camera!
thanks again for sharing.:flower3:

You have to go snorkling to see it, so when go to pick up your gear the CMs there can point out some of the "treasures" in the area. I'm pretty sure he is located towards the middle under one of the closer white buoys, so he isn't too far out there. There were tons of fish and other stuff to see...have fun! I wish we were going back soon!!! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for the info! I will have to make sure to pick up an underwater camera before my trip. Sounds like a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter