DCL picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooh_Girl

I have a rumbly in my tumbly!!
On our trip December 8-15 2007 we saw a rainbow while we were in St. Maarten on Orient Beach. Beautiful!!!!!

• NowaSki

Mouseketeer
    Love your daughters outfit...I am trying to figure something out for my DDs who will be 3 and 6 at the time...did you cut the shirt and pants yourself or did you buy them somewhere?? THANKS!
    I believe DW bought the outfit at the Disney Store last spring. They had a bunch of Pirate theme clothes, DW bought her shirt there, too. Here is a picture of DW's shirt:

Stich decided he wanted DD to stay with him:

• lvstitch

Yankees Rule
    I believe DW bought the outfit at the Disney Store last spring. They had a bunch of Pirate theme clothes, DW bought her shirt there, too. Here is a picture of DW's shirt:

Stich decided he wanted DD to stay with him:

Mark I see you're from West Islip. I grew up in Lindenhurst. Nice to see fellow Lawg Islandas on the board.

TiggerKing

If we don't go crazy once in a while, we'll all go

Romantic Turndown:lovestruc
    Just curious, what is that on the lower corners of the bed in this picture?

That is definitely a more elegant turndown than DW and I had when we did REAS on our first cruise!:thumbsup2

• khakismum

The wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.
    subbing...
    love the PS tutorial on page 503. Gotta try that when I get my regular machine back!:surfweb:

Grandma4ever

One day closer and still counting!!!
    Must be the Midnight Desert Buffet that I have never been able to stay awake long enough to attend. Great picture. Lois

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES