DCL picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadiancruiser2 said:
A Busy Day at Castaway Cay, Disney Magic, December 2004

ccbusy0kn.jpg
I can't see it. :confused3

Lifestyle girl here :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: okay in my own mind...

No need to make a ressie for the photos. The Whitescreen was open every night (i think) We just did our pictures usually after the evening characters shots.

The matching clothes are just an obession, kinda like my disney obession only with clothes....man I'm on a roll tonight huh? :lmao:

thanks for sharing the love tigg...

Scott once I get instructions (from Tigg no less) I'll be using that as my wallpaper too...what a view :love:

goin2disneyagain said:
Did you special order that? It looks MUCH better than what my then 4 year old nephew got for his birthday 2 years ago.

No, I did not special order it, but I did special order the chocolate covered strawberries you see. I think our head server, Ronny, may had have something to do with it though...he was great. :thumbsup2

Canadiancruiser2 said:
Sorry about that. I think I fixed it.

Mickey Pool At Night, Disney Magic, December 2004

quietpool4fq.jpg

Nice :thumbsup2
I can't wait to post some of my own
approaching on the 100 day mark :banana: :woohoo:

Minnie328 said:
We were traveling with a party of 6, but this was my birthday cake last Tuesday:
img05376zc.jpg

We did not want a big birthday cake in Palo as the desserts are so yummy, so this is what they came up with!! We all laughed a lot!! It was our friends 35th birthday.

100_0114.jpg

Here's something a little different and I apologize the pic is so foggy, but this is the beach you go to if you are staying at the Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort in Cocoa Beach. It's fun to watch the ships sail by.

View looking northeast
ronjon1.jpg

View looking southeast
ronjon2.jpg

This was taken in 2005 just before our Easter cruise.

Tink

HI Tiggerwannabe and Grimgrinnin!!!

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply! We headed down to Florida from Illinois...between packing and travelling, I am out of the loop!!! I wish I could post a couple of shots I took of my two DS's standing in the portholes...and their reflections. Alas...totally clueless.

Anyway, the Ducky talks and auction was truly special!!! They have been doing more of the live auctions though. We became friends with Jason and Laura...email Laura regularly! Anyway it is a great program. The special story for us on the pic is that in college I auditioned for Snow White at WDW...I was too tan and that was WAY before the variety of princesses in the parks. So SW has always been very special to me. Well, my husband and I had our first date on a little riverboat cruise and then WON our honeymoon...on Holland America. We were young and BROKE...and fell in love with cruising!! Our first DCL cruise was 9-1-01 and it was truly remarkable. Due to a home we were building in Illinois, our 3 kids and I lived in our condo in central Florida while my husband returned to Peoria Sept. 9, 2001 due to work and the build. Of course the drama of 9-11 really hit us all hard. It made that week and Disney even more priceless. So when he went ahead and bid...and won...I couldn't believe it. To us, it has so many touchstones in our life. Sorry if it bored you...but thanks for reading. Next time we will have to attend an auction together!

Take care, and Pixie Dust wishes!!!! :tink:
tomspixie
(Tiffany)

It's so awesome that you won that painting!

To have such beautiful memories attached to such a beautiful painting deserves a win like that.

Grim and I were front and center and I really took notice of that painting in particular. I posted it again for anybody who would like to see which one Tiffany is talking about.

Top left corner, Snow White and her Prince are on the bow of a Disney Cruise ship.

CruiseVaca014.jpg

Thanks for the answer on the lifestyle pictures. Very cool.

that painting with Snow White is precious! it is very romantic :love:

Hi tigg!

I love your title, Optimistic Realist! How did you come by it? Are you a photograper by trade...or passion? Or should I say, is your passion your trade???

Everyone has taken some beautiful shots! Well done to all!

Have a great day!
Passing on the pixie dust!
:tink:
tomspixie

I always look at the glass as half full but know it could spill over at any time...

I've studied and practiced photography since I was in high school, it's my passion not my trade...

I take pics for my friends. I've done portraits and weddings and band shots as favors.

I love to practice, esp while on vacation...the camera I use now is fairly new and I'm still getting the hang of it. I have a Minolta slr that I love but realize that digital is the way to go. By this Christmas I intend to get a better camera and pass the one I have now to my daughter. She's graduating high school this year and wants to study photography in college.

Hi Tigg!

How wonderful to be able to enjoy the photography!!! I have a Digital Nikon...my old SLR lenses worked for the digital. I want to be able to take more action shots...all three kids are golfers, basketball players, track, diving, volleyball...etc., etc.! Our DD has to give up a few sports next year thanks to high school! So far all three are fairly blessed in their abilities and I like being able to take shots of them. The lighting in the gyms has not been condusive to taking good shots as they run the court. Any ideas???

My goal is to take a class or two...in between athletic events! HAHA!!! Actually, my DH volunteer coached the 8th grade girls for the last two and has been asked to do the 6th grade boys...as well as possibly take on the freshmen high school girls. He is a dentist by trade...but loves working with the kids. I got to coach our cheerleaders. Life is one event after the next.

Sorry to ramble! Any pointers would be greatly helpful!
Thanks.
By the way, I'm Tif!
:tink:
tomspixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter