DCL Disney Magic At Sea UK Residents Only Sailing Summer 2021 General Information

I am Platinum and been sailing with them from literally Day 1 and I have never received any of the CC stuff in the mail. Not every CC member received them even in the US. Apparently they were targeted marketing and did not go to every CC member. Seems silly to me. But, my son got a Platinum magnet after his 10th cruise in the mail and he gave it to me. Neither of my daughters got a magnet when completed their 10th cruise. Hit or miss. Though in my case I think it had more to do with me becoming Platinum years before they even had the current CC program and magnets to mail out

So happy to hear that they are observing the Castaway Club levels for booking.

MJ

Same here! :( 22 Disney cruises, beginning in 2000 and no magnet. I get all those drawings which are cute but I'm not really doing anything with them. A magnet I would use.

I am super confused about what's going on. I live in the UK and was planning to book, but I can't find any information on the DCL website that was there previously (CC members booking early and dates and ports they were sailing from)... how odd?!

I usually book through DU but my I've received a general email from my TA telling us to book independently because they will not be booking on opening day (when there was mention of the early booking window for CC members) and will wait until general sale so they can book online to avoid international phone call rates. However, I've seen others on here say their DU TA will be booking when the window is open for their CC status. I'm aware there may now not be an opportunity for CC members to book early but there seems to be inconsistencies with DU TAs too?

Guess it's just going to be a waiting game... :bored:

I am super confused about what's going on. I live in the UK and was planning to book, but I can't find any information on the DCL website that was there previously (CC members booking early and dates and ports they were sailing from)... how odd?!

I usually book through DU but my I've received a general email from my TA telling us to book independently because they will not be booking on opening day (when there was mention of the early booking window for CC members) and will wait until general sale so they can book online to avoid international phone call rates. However, I've seen others on here say their DU TA will be booking when the window is open for their CC status. I'm aware there may now not be an opportunity for CC members to book early but there seems to be inconsistencies with DU TAs too?

Guess it's just going to be a waiting game... :bored:
That’s definitely not what my Dreams TA said, but it seems that the only time for anyone to book is Monday 19th as there is no early booking window for CC members.

That’s definitely not what my Dreams TA said, but it seems that the only time for anyone to book is Monday 19th as there is no early booking window for CC members.

So your DU TA has offered to book for you whenever the booking window opens?

This is all so confusing compared to booking my last DCL cruise which was for 9-nights in Alaska :oops:

So your DU TA has offered to book for you whenever the booking window opens?

This is all so confusing compared to booking my last DCL cruise which was for 9-nights in Alaska :oops:
Yes she has but has said that in all probability everyone will be booking on the same day anyway no earlier than Monday whereas prior to today’s fun and games by DCL my platinum window was tomorrow.

Everything is still very much up in the air, if you do call please be nice to the CM, they can’t help not having the info you need just yet

Attachments

• 0BF7DB14-11CD-4530-85D7-4A4DED19F8D4.jpeg
    0BF7DB14-11CD-4530-85D7-4A4DED19F8D4.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 32

Please check the first post for updates. Information is changing very fast, so what may have been correct yesterday may not be correct today.

Since there’s still no official information from DCL, if any platinums do call this morning (their original booking day) can someone report back and let us know how they get on? It will, if nothing else, give some sort of evidence from the rumours. Hopefully we’ll get some official news soon. Thanks in advance.

Since there’s still no official information from DCL, if any platinums do call this morning (their original booking day) can someone report back and let us know how they get on? It will, if nothing else, give some sort of evidence from the rumours. Hopefully we’ll get some official news soon. Thanks in advance.
I am going to try calling later to see if they'll tell me anything. If i get anywhere i'll update the thread. :)

Just called DisneyHolodays booking not happening today they are still waiting in information.

I'm seeing the same on social media, people have called DCL direct and got the same answer. So it looks like it will everyone booking on the same day Monday April 19, and no advance booking for Castaway Members

UNCONFIRMED UNOFFICIAL RUMOUR FROM SOCIAL MEDIA

Platinum and Gold members can book tomorrow from 9am by calling.
Silver can then book on Friday again by calling.

Onsale date 19th at 9am to general public.
They have definitely removed Newcastle and Tilbury.

Liverpool sailings start 13th July
2-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation Sailing from Liverpool:
13th July, 18th July
3-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation Sailing from Liverpool:
15th July, 20th July, 27th July, 30th July
4-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation Sailing from Liverpool:
23rd July

Southampton sailings start 4th August
2-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation Sailing from Southampton:
4th August, 16th August, 18th August, 30th August, 1st September
3-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation Sailing from Southampton:
6th August, 13th August, 20th August, 27th August
4-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation Sailing from Southampton:
9th August, 23rd August

The latest information being circulated on other social media platforms is that platinum and gold CC members book tomorrow (15 April), silver CC members book on Friday and general sale is on Monday.

UNCONFIRMED UNOFFICAL RUMOUR FROM SOCIAL MEDIA

OH GOOD GRAVY, hold onto your Mickey Ears, I'm now seeing reports that ALL sailings have been cancelled. :scared1:

This is a developing story and information is changing by the hour, so just be patient

OH GOOD GRAVY, hold onto your Mickey Ears, I'm now seeing reports that ALL sailings have been cancelled. :scared1:

This is a developing story and information is changing by the hour, so just be patient
Oh dear. If that's the case Disney have really really dropped the ball on this! I had hoped to book 1 if not 2 just to get back on the ship. I understood it was all subject to change but make all these changes or even cancel without any information from them when Platinum were supposed to be booking this morning is just poor management of the situation.

I called DCL directly bang on 9.. The Cast Member couldn't give me any information. I asked if they would be honouring the priority booking system, if booking will be just over the phone or online too and if it's open to everyone on Monday 19th and she gave me the same response to each: "We are still working on this information so I am unable to share this with you right now, as soon as we have any new information we will be updating the website for all guests to see." She also said there was a possibility of the 19th date changing. She couldn't confirm if booking would definitely be open on that date. I guess it really is a waiting game.

Where are you seeing this information Tink?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter