DCL Disney Magic At Sea UK Residents Only Sailing Summer 2021 General Information

As a UK gold CC member living on the Wirral (just across the river from Liverpool) I have been so excited about the possibility of sailing Disney again from my home port. I'll be honest I'd be absolutely gutted if I wasn't able to utilise the perk of being gold, but I'm not going to get upset over it, I'll be so happy for everyone who gets to experience DCL and get hooked like I did. I've got my fingers crossed I get to hang out with my old pal Mickey again on the ship.
Thank you for everyone who has been keeping this discussion updated, it really has been so valuable.

If it helps, I have just had an email from my Dreams agent Lisa, who was seeking extra information from me about my choices for my cruises. She will be booking for me on Friday (I am a silver CC member). I am hoping to book a back to back from Southampton, 7 nights in total (4+3). She has confirmed that 7 nights is the limit.

If it helps, I have just had an email from my Dreams agent Lisa, who was seeking extra information from me about my choices for my cruises. She will be booking for me on Friday (I am a silver CC member). I am hoping to book a back to back from Southampton, 7 nights in total (4+3). She has confirmed that 7 nights is the limit.

Fingers crossed for you! We are hoping to be able to do a 4 night or a 2 night/3 night back to back :) out of Southampton. It's a shame they have not been able to do the London and Newcastle sailings - I am surprised they announced something and then changed it so quickly.

But I am pleased Castaway Club members get a chance to book early!

So it’s the earlier cruises that may not be happening?

As if they couldn’t get something(s) coordinated or ready in time?

there’s usually a thread that shows opening day price quotes. Is that coordinated by a Moderator?

So it’s the earlier cruises that may not be happening?

As if they couldn’t get something(s) coordinated or ready in time?

I imagine it has something to do with the UK government rules - every other cruise operator starts thier UK cruises in July

What is really bad, is them releasing and changing information. If information hadn’t been released at all then they released their final version then nobody would complain as much about it

very un-Disney like
Apparently someone released the information before it was ready to be released which added to all the confusion.

I hope that Disney honour the Castaway Club memberships for this. I'm platinum and my family are also DVC, and I do feel like Disney never reward their UK audience with perks like they do the US audience..
Totally agree, we are also Platinum and DVC, and never get the posters magnets etc as they are classed as solicitation in the U.K. The website still says Platinum can book from tomorrow so I’ll be phoning at 9am.

Totally agree, we are also Platinum and DVC, and never get the posters magnets etc as they are classed as solicitation in the U.K. The website still says Platinum can book from tomorrow so I’ll be phoning at 9am.
It sucks right!? Do you have a link to that page? I can't seem to find where it says this on the website anymore!

Just had an email from my Dreams agent confirming loss of two ports and in all probability everyone booking on the same day on the 19th. Although that last point is not 100% confirmed just likely!

that website is not the official Disney Cruise Line website and they have not updated the information. Disney Cruise Line had a meeting today with travel agents. Disney Cruise Line removed all information about advance bookings for Cataway Members and departures from London Tilbury and Newcastle from their website .

This is the most up to date current information

Just had an email from my Dreams agent confirming loss of two ports and in all probability everyone booking on the same day on the 19th. Although that last point is not 100% confirmed just likely!

I'm happy to make an opening day pricing thread, though I am not certain how useful it would be as both @CamColt and I are in the US and will likely sleep through the excitement... I just need an OFFICIAL list of what those dates will be and where they will sail from. Come on, Disney!! ^^;;

I am Platinum and been sailing with them from literally Day 1 and I have never received any of the CC stuff in the mail. Not every CC member received them even in the US. Apparently they were targeted marketing and did not go to every CC member. Seems silly to me. But, my son got a Platinum magnet after his 10th cruise in the mail and he gave it to me. Neither of my daughters got a magnet when completed their 10th cruise. Hit or miss. Though in my case I think it had more to do with me becoming Platinum years before they even had the current CC program and magnets to mail out

So happy to hear that they are observing the Castaway Club levels for booking.

MJ

Just seen the proposed routes for the Southampton and Liverpool 2 night cruise. Personally, I think they are extremely adventurous.
The Magic will leave Liverpool heading west and around Anglesey / Ynys Mon, following the curve of Cardigan Bay before she turns towards Ireland, heading for Wexford. Then following the coast up to Northern Ireland she will eventually go around the Isle of Man, passing Blackpool on the Lancashire coast, before returning to Liverpool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter