DATW for PCC 2.0-Friday, December 17th

Deb and I are so there and birthday boy will be so under my control. :)

Never been to one yet but we'll be game. Do I need to bring a "child leash" for Debbie? ...to attach to George of course ;)

cheers,
:flower3:

Hee! First thing I thought was hey - no fair having a party on my birthday when I can't play. But then I saw it was your birthday, too. So you'll have to have at least one drink on my behalf.

Sounds like the last DATW was a blast. I'm bummed that I can never make these December events. Silly retail job. =)

Put me down as a attendee! I'm going!!!

Do I have to drink the champagne with my pinkie out?

I think the slushie drinks require the pinkie extension. Champagne, it's optional. :rotfl2:

But, always remember:

Pretzels in America = Dead Sea amount of salt
Pretzels in Germany = Perfect light amount of salt

I'm glad you're going, as I might need to share my pretzel with you again. :laughing:

I think the slushie drinks require the pinkie extension. Champagne, it's optional. :rotfl2:

But, always remember:

Pretzels in America = Dead Sea amount of salt
Pretzels in Germany = Perfect light amount of salt

I'm glad you're going, as I might need to share my pretzel with you again. :laughing:

The pretzels in Germany are soooo much better aren't they!!

All updated! 47 in one day!! This one is going to be bigger than DAP!! :scared1:

In addition to the Slushie stand in France, we'll need to give an advance warning to the Tequila Bar in Mexico.

Just sayin'.......................

I notice my spouse has a :lovestruc by her name but not me. What gives? :headache:

I notice my spouse has a :lovestruc by her name but not me. What gives? :headache:
Don't feel bad...I got snubbed too. It's obvious where Paul's mind is. Remember that beer I bought for him that I accidently gave away....This act maybe worse. :)

Never been to one yet but we'll be game. Do I need to bring a "child leash" for Debbie? ...to attach to George of course ;)

cheers,
:flower3:

None needed this past DATW Karen. She did get the car keys though. ::yes::

Don't feel bad...I got snubbed too. It's obvious where Paul's mind is. Remember that beer I bought for him that I accidently gave away....This act maybe worse. :)

Yea, but I ran back to America to get him a beer!! All while Alicia was calling him from 10 feet away!

You can count me in Paul! And my son who now has a screen name on the boards jinx09! :cool1:

With so many people, how do you make sure you do not lose anyone?

94de699a52fd9c510f0b1011f78ff4c738a.jpg
- at least until about Germany then it depends on how much you have had to drink whether you can follow or not :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter