DATW for PCC 2.0-Friday, December 17th

I'll be there that night. Just checked my vacation days to ensure I have enought so count me in :thumbsup2

You can add us to the DATW event. Looking forward to this... Lots of birthday drinks for Paul. Count me in for getting you one.

Flying home on Saturday should be fun... maybe I will need a later flight.:confused3

Louise & Mark
bigmoonmullen

In addition to the Slushie stand in France, we'll need to give an advance warning to the Tequila Bar in Mexico.

Just sayin'.......................

:) They better make more room than that small corner too.

I will be there! Along with my DH Dave. Will probably put the kids in one of the clubs that night.

Yea!!!

I notice my spouse has a :lovestruc by her name but not me. What gives? :headache:

What about ME?? :(

A cell phone will work, even if the person you're calling is only ten feet away! :rolleyes1 :crazy:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You know Paul, regarding the swirlie action with Puck and ADP, that could be arranged for them when we stop in Morocco. :lmao:

In addition to the Slushie stand in France, we'll need to give an advance warning to the Tequila Bar in Mexico.

Just sayin'.......................

Let's just say that the bartenders will know me by then. I'm going to be down Oct 9-17 for the food and wine festival, so you know I'll probably stop by there every day. :rotfl2: I know myself. I did stop there a LOT during my 5 night October trip. :laughing:

Add Val & I. :drinking:

Oh good. I'll have Val to sneak with me to Germany again for Gluhwein. :hug:

No need for more room in Mexico since some DISers have a tendency to just lay on top of each other. :rolleyes1

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

please count me in - if i'm on the cruise, you can bet i wouldn't miss your birthday! (although, while you're all drinking, i'll more likely be busy eating around the world - much more my thing :goodvibes )

It will be the highlight of my trip to attend a DOTW!!! I can't imagine a funner time.
Brian Dancer (briandancer) + Debra Dancer (debdancer)

Kongaloosh!

Hi Paul, please add me to the list. I wouldn't miss DATW for anything! Hopefully I won't need a scooter or a wheelchair this trip. :goodvibes
How's your finger doing?

Please put Jeff and I down for this, Paul! We're still working on Jeff's vacation time, but we have our reservation holding for the cruise. After DAP, I wouldn't miss a chance at DATW again (I missed the one from PCC1.0).
See ya'll there (I hope)!
Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter