DATW for PCC 2.0-Friday, December 17th

Unfortunately I won't be able to stick around for a Friday night DATW. The 17th is Mom's birthday, so I need to be home that night.

Kim

Count me and the entourage in (again)! So that's a one +. Still no Rich. Another deployment on the books. Bummer. But since I'm not coming on the cruise, I told myself that should go to WDW to see my new friends!

and I've been tagged by the tag fairy!!! YAY me!!

Deb and I are so there and birthday boy will be so under my control. Leave the car at AKL. NOBODY IS DRIVING! :)

This is going to take some work on my part to be able to stay 2 more days after the cruise... Let me work on it and I will be back to you. Certainly don't want to miss your birthday :hug:

Please please Kelly you need to work it out if possible. :goodvibes

I know it's a bit early to start planning the DATW for PCC 2.0........but I also know how crazy you people are!!!! :crazy: The post cruise DATW worked great last year so I'm thinking we should stick with a plan that works. Friday the 17th is the event.................it also happens to be my birthday so you all automatically owe me one drink! :drinking1 WOOT!!! So who's coming? :thumbsup2

1. Launchpad11B
  2. Cocowum :love:
  3. Kab407 :lovestruc
  4. ADP
  5. sshaw10060
  6. Renysmom
  7. mainegal
  8. shellyminnie
  9. tlcoke
  10. Dodie :lovestruc
  11. Phillip
  12. parrotheadlois
  13. DUHgreg
  14. kathrna
  15. georgemoe
  16. Deb
  17. tickledtink33
  18. Tonya2426 :lovestruc

Mike - K5JMH
Christy - MinnieGarden
Joyce - Christy's Mom

Count me and the entourage in (again)! So that's a one +. Still no Rich. Another deployment on the books. Bummer. But since I'm not coming on the cruise, I told myself that should go to WDW to see my new friends!

I don't think I can cruise but I will have to see if I can pull the girls out of school for a weekend. I would love to see my friends again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!