Dancing With the Stars - Spring 2017

Wonder if Heather is like, ummm, where are the pro dancer comments for HER??!?!?!?? (altho Normani didn't break into hip hop)
This is just my opinion but I don't think Heather is as good as Normani. Normani is really good. Heather to me is just okay.

I liked Heather's dance but I have to agree with Mr Grumpy. Too much Shake and Bake and not enough Jive. I liked Alan but he needs to not out-dance Heather next week.

I'll never understand celebrities who compete on this show at the same time they're touring or filming someplace far away, and have the pro dancer travel with them. That has to be so difficult and stressful. Why wouldn't you wait until you have free time in your schedule?

Totally random, I don't know if any of you watched Top Gear or The Grand Tour...Clarkson, Hammond and May but I would kill to see them as the judges of DWTS lol....omg I'm laughing just thinking about their responses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter