Dancing With the Stars - Spring 2017

Rashad's waltz was awesome!

Mr T - ugh. I feel sorry for him. That was terrible.

Reminder: The phone number & links for voting are in the first post.

NO FINFAN, I cannot change all the phone numbers so everyone accidentally votes for David Ross. :p
but you would if you could, right?:rotfl:

Okay his name is David Ross right?

So is his name Ross or Rossy? Cause I thought it was Ross
David Ross but baseball nicknames...Rossy, Grampa Rossy

my tablet is glitching all over the place :crazy::crazy: double posting too

Rossy - what a fun dance! I love him. I don't think it was the best dance of the night. He needs to work more on his footwork. I agreed with the judges.

off to watch the Cubs vs Cleveland on mlb.com..got my votes in despite my glitchy tablet. Poor Chris..but after seeing his extensive spine repairs, might be best he didn't risk another injury

I'll never understand celebrities who compete on this show at the same time they're touring or filming someplace far away, and have the pro dancer travel with them. That has to be so difficult and stressful. Why wouldn't you wait until you have free time in your schedule?
i was thinking the same thing. Or at least wait until your tour is in the same dang continent!

Rossy - what a fun dance! I love him. I don't think it was the best dance of the night. He needs to work more on his footwork. I agreed with the judges.
You know exactly what Rossy is saying right now, right Robin? "Turn the Page"

Spoil sport.
but you can tell she WANTS too.. I mean, it was HER idea :rolleyes1

David will be busy next week practicing and popping in at Wrigley getting that new CHAMPIONSHIP hardware! Relish every minute of it Robin and take a boatload of pic's

anyone else catch Vanessa (Nick's Fiance') smiling/looking /following the camera as the show came back from commercial break? lol. It was right before Lindsay and David's dance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter