• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Spring 2017

Charro does not have one of these lol

images

::yes:: :lmao:

Is Charo on drugs?? Talk about totally obnoxious. I felt bad for tom that she kept grabbing his mic. She's like a 5 year old

Pretty sure it's all an act. She definitely needs to tone it down.

Agree with Finfan, her home looks beautiful.

I love Bruno's description of Nick & Peta's dance: "It was kind of skippy. It was like a rabbit being chased by a fox." ::yes::

Wow, Len gave them a score lower than he gave Charo. :eek:

I agree the show looks ummmm, not Emmy quality, but sure am happy to see her again.

I'm glad to see her too. But, when she picks TV shows like that, it's basically an advertisement that she's not being offered better stuff. And she's so hard up that she takes that junk. :sad2:

I'm glad to see her too. But, when she picks TV shows like that, it's basically an advertisement that she's not being offered better stuff. And she's so hard up that she takes that junk. :sad2:
junk to you maybe. I'm going to wait to see one show before I make judgments

It seems like they're judging Heather more harshly because if her experience. I hope Maks is able to dance next week but his injury looks pretty bad based on his reaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter