Dancing With the Stars - Spring 2017

I'm glad to see her too. But, when she picks TV shows like that, it's basically an advertisement that she's not being offered better stuff. And she's so hard up that she takes that junk. :sad2:
maybe she accepted it because working with Rachel Dratch could be a blast, lol.

Nancy did OK, although she was still a little awkward. I don't think I can stand the "I don't like compliments! People used to be soooo mean to me!" narrative for the rest of her season.

Sharna,, said in a interview that her and Bonner aren't dating but she is very excited to get to know him better. Who knows didn't Kim deny dating Robert as well?

Nancy did OK, although she was still a little awkward. I don't think I can stand the "I don't like compliments! People used to be soooo mean to me!" narrative for the rest of her season.

They should have paired her with Keo, since she was so used to be yelled at and and treated harshly. :p

Sharna,, said in a interview that her and Bonner aren't dating but she is very excited to get to know him better. Who knows didn't Kim deny dating Robert as well?
Kym never denied OR verified dating him...she would smile and say what a wonderful guy/partner he was....all the way to the alter, lol.

Simone is a great dancer in my opinion she has a bad attitude. World of difference between her an Lori last season

I thought she denied it all the time. Heck I can't remember that far back.
maybe I missed some of that...but there is something in the DWTS water with all the engagements
images

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter