CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 1/27/08-2/2/08

Is the Proctor and Gamble special still on?
Also, last night at CVS i saw they had the Herbal Essance (sp) on sale with bucks back..I thin it said buy 20$ get 5 back??? not sure my DD :worship: was rushing me so I didnt read it..I couldnt find anything about this one:confused3

Hi I am new here and still learning but I found a $25 RX coupon from the ad I got yesterday for winn dixie. This one let me use a new perscription not just a transfered one. Just a heads up.:goodvibes CVS took it fine

I made my second stop tonight and I was kind of thrown off because I had my kids with me :scared: (note to self - CVSing with children is never a good idea!)

Here was my order:

1 - Fusion Phenom manual razor
1 - bonus pack of Colgate toothpaste with toothbrush
1 - arm & hammer toothpaste
2 - packs of Dial hand soap (these are the first I found of these!)

Coupons used:

$2 Fusion
$1.50 CVS Colgate
$.75 mfr Colgate
$.75 Arm & Hammer
$3 off $15 CVS (remember I said my kids were with me and I wasn't paying close enough attention :headache: )
$10 ECB's

Total OOP: $3.01
Total EBC's earned: $13 ($6 Fusion, $2 Colgate, $4 Dial, $1 A&H)

Not bad but should have been a $1 less if I could have found that $4 off $20 in time.

I should mention while I was there the manager was breaking up a bunch of the January bonus packs. I saw him breaking up the Keri, Crest and coffee ones. I asked if he had any more of the J&J baby wash ones. he checked in back but they were all out :sad1:

I don't recall this being posted in the thread, but I got the tip from HCW.

The BeFine Lip Serum ($19.99) is free this week when you buy any BeFine product. You can buy the $1.99 sample pack of clay mask or exoliating mask or cleanser (the package is the kind you rip open, sort of a cross between a flat ketchup packet and the packet you would get a wetnap in a restaurant, but a little bigger, and of course, the design on it is the BeFine product) and the Lip Serum comes off when they hit total!!

Worked great!

Kimya

The BeFine Lip Serum ($19.99) is free this week when you buy any BeFine product. You can buy the $1.99 sample pack of clay mask or exoliating mask or cleanser (the package is the kind you rip open, sort of a cross between a flat ketchup packet and the packet you would get a wetnap in a restaurant, but a little bigger, and of course, the design on it is the BeFine product) and the Lip Serum comes off when they hit total!!

Worked great!

Kimya[/QUOTE

WOW!GREAT TIP!Is this good all week? Where is the Befine stuff?:hippie:

WOW!GREAT TIP!Is this good all week? Where is the Befine stuff?:hippie:

Yes, this is a weekly deal. It's not an ECB deal, so you can do it multiple times.

BeFine is skin care, but I found the sample packs in a separate location. In one store they were on a small shelf thing in the middle of the makeup aisle and in another store they were on an endcap.

Kimya

Worked great!

Kimya
Nice find! Throw in a $2.02 filler, use a $4/$20 CVS printable, and pay $0.00 oop. Oh, wait -- I'm not right, am I, because the $19.99 is a freebie, so your total wouldn't be $24, right? Time for bed.:cloud9:

I found TP at my CVS at 9:45 Tuesday night and only bought 2 for $4.99 each. Had to go back Wed morning to get scrip for DH and tried to get 2 more, but they rang up at $9.99 each. I told her I bought it last night for $4.99 and she said it was different ones in the ad...I was too tired to argue so told her to take them off. Oh well...I did find the q-tips and J&J baby lotion.

My order for tonight:

1 Lipton Tea bags 100ct $2.50
2 Ragu $3
1Advil Cold & Sinus $5
1 Purex $2.99
1 Purex $2.99
1 Fruit2O Water $1.09
1 Fruit2O Water Free (BOGOF)
1 Garnier Face Towels $5.99
1 Garnier Face Towels $5.99
1 CVS aspirin $1.99
-$5/$30
-.50 Lipton
-.50 Ragu
-$2 CRT Advil Cold & Sinus
-$2 Advil Cold & Sinus printable
-$1 Purex
-$1 Purex
-$1 Fruit2O CVS coupon from diabetes book
-$2 Garnier
-$2 Garnier
-$14 ECB
Subtotal .54

I got back $7 for the Garnier, I completed the Advil deal so got $10 for that and I completed the Ragu deal, so got $3 for that for a totalof $20 ECB. I had to throw in the aspirin to get my total positive. My dad takes an aspirin every day, so he is always in need.

Maggie

Heads up on a WALGREENS deal:

They have clearanced some of the L'Oreal studio line to .75. There is a $1 off any L'Oreal studio line coupon in the February Extra Savings book (the little booklet at the front of the store - not the weekly ad.) These are the pink or white bottles - not the black ones.

Also, they have some Revlon foundation in squeeze tubes on clearance for $3.59 and there is a $3 coupon in the Feb. Extra Savings book PLUS they are BOGOF! So I got $6 off 2 PLUS another $1.80. And there are $1 off L'Oreal Color products! I only had one of those, but still!

And the Chapsticks Naturals are on sale for $2 and you get back $2 in register rewards (kind of like CVS ECB). Don't use the $2 RR to buy another Chapstick because its programmed not to print the next RR if you use a previous RR to pay.

They also have a lot of Free after rebate items in this month's book:
Fructis shampoo
Clear Care contact solution 2 pack travel size
Gillete Venus Embrace Razor (not until Feb. 7)
5 hour energy drink
Soft Soap Body Wash - the new Spa version
Mennen speed stick 24/7 (yeah, I needed these after last week CVS)
Maybelline lip plumper

Maggie

Anyone else getting a ton of CRTs lately? I've gotten 5 10/50's in the past week. Too bad they all expire by the 11th I will never use them all by then. I also have quite a few of the $2 off Theraflu/Buckleys. I used a $2 off Gillette Fusion or Satin Care shave gel CRT today and the Satin Care rang up $2.09 instead of $2.99, made a pretty good filler.

Anyone else getting a ton of CRTs lately? I've gotten 5 10/50's in the past week. Too bad they all expire by the 11th I will never use them all by then. I also have quite a few of the $2 off Theraflu/Buckleys. I used a $2 off Gillette Fusion or Satin Care shave gel CRT today and the Satin Care rang up $2.09 instead of $2.99, made a pretty good filler.

I got one of those too and used it for a can of Gillette Fusion Gel for DH. It was on clearance for $1.99 so they basically gave me a penny to take it. :thumbsup2

I didn't really need much
I got the Fructis 2/$10 shampoos earned $5 ECB
Lays/Doritos 2/$4
Purex $2.99
Hershey Kisses BOGO $3.49

I used the $4 off $20 coupon but I couldn't stack and use any others.....the cashier said if my total was $30 I could have added in the $2 off $10.....
can't stack but if it adds up to cover them all you can use them. if that makes sense.
I might try a different CVS next week and see what happens there.
so my total was $21 and change with the tax. and before the $4 off $20 coupon. OOP $16 and change, and got $5 ECB.
not great but not too bad.

next time I want to be sure I have coupons for the sale items too. and I am going to try to stack coupons again at a different CVS.

I think its just the items in that 4 page "booklet" that is inside the regular ad.

Maggie

Cool I bought 4 of the Breeze 2 monitors Monday on DH's card. It is linked to our address. Hope to get "the gift".

Just wanted to remind everybody if you are planning to use 5/50 CRT and 5/50 printable together Sunday will be the last day to do that.

The printable coupons end on 2/3 (Sunday).

I have 4 of the $10/$50 CRTs right now. They seem to print every time I make a purchase with my card now. Unfortunately, they all expire by 2/14. I doubt that I will use all 4. It is a shame that I can't use them with DH's card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter