CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 1/27/08-2/2/08

Then what are they trying to tell me with the shaving cream coupon?? :scared1:

06Myhairyleg.jpg

hairy_back.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just wanted to remind everybody if you are planning to use 5/50 CRT and 5/50 printable together Sunday will be the last day to do that.
Yes, good reminder. Even for folks like me who aren't big trip spenders (no diapers, no Rx), using the $10/$50 CRT with the $10/$50 CVS printable (expiring 2/3) is very good and turns a $50 order quickly into a $30 order before manufacturer's coupons and ECBs.

Anyone else getting a ton of CRTs lately? I've gotten 5 10/50's in the past week. Too bad they all expire by the 11th I will never use them all by then. I also have quite a few of the $2 off Theraflu/Buckleys. I used a $2 off Gillette Fusion or Satin Care shave gel CRT today and the Satin Care rang up $2.09 instead of $2.99, made a pretty good filler.

A few of my stores will take expired CRTs, so I don't worry too much about using them asap. I use them when I need them.

Kimya

Yes, good reminder. Even for folks like me who aren't big trip spenders (no diapers, no Rx), using the $10/$50 CRT with the $10/$50 CVS printable (expiring 2/3) is very good and turns a $50 order quickly into a $30 order before manufacturer's coupons and ECBs.

I didn't know you could do that! Wow! I have really been missing out. Is there a special order you have to use when giving them to the clerk? If my purchase is $50 and I use a $10 off, bringing my total to $40 then how can I use $10 off $50?
Please help me, wise CVS'ers :worship:

Its very much YMMV on using both the printables and the CRT together. If the clerk just scans them without looking or paying attention, they will go through because they don't beep. If your clerk inspects each one and reads all the fine print, they may not let you.

Maggie

The cashier actually clapped for me today. Ithink I found my new favortie CVS. I used one of my 10/50 today.
1.50 loaf of bread
20.00 4 Garnier shampoo/conditioner
11.98 2 Garnier face things
3.00 2 Ragu
3.00 2 Skippy
5.00 2 Lipton
3.29 Stayfree
2.30 2 8pks Trident (clearance)
3.49 1 Dial VP

Total 55.88
minus
10/50 CRT
3.00 Garnier Nutritioniste
4.00 Garnier Shampoo/conditioner
.80 Skippy
.50 Ragu
1.00 Lipton Tea
28.97 ECB

5.29 OOP

25.29 ECB earned

I had planned on less than $1 OOP but they were out of the Arm and Hammer toothpaste and I couldn't pass up the Dial VP.

did:

3 diet pepsi 12-pks
2 gals milk
3 Garnier face wipes
1 Garnier face cleanser
1 Arm & Hammer
5 Boost smoothies
1 Nuprin
2 Fusion Razor (1 of each kind)
1 stayfree
2 EOB hand creams 50% off
=
- 10/50
-(2) 5/30
- 4/20
-3/15
-$32 in ECBS (2-$10, 1-$12)
-$1/1 Arm& Hammer
-(2) $1/1 EOB CRT
-$2.50/1 Nuprin CRT
-(2) $2/1 Fusion razor
-$2/1 Stayfree IP
-(2) $3/2 Garnier
= .34

paid with GC

got back $35.29 in ECBs ~ $5 Boost, $3.29 Stayfree, $1 Arm & Hammer, $6 Fusion, $6 Fusion, $14 Garnier

:cool1:

I posted this on HCW and thought I'd post on this week's thread (it's already on next week's) since there's another day left in the weekly sale.

I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet, so if it is, my apologies. Just a heads up on the CVS brand Children's Aspirin in the February monthly booklet.

You most likely won't find any boxes that say "Children's Aspirin". They will probably say "Adult Low Dose".

The first store I went to today, I looked for the "Children's Aspirin" and couldn't find them, so I asked the manager. He took me over and looked at me like I had 8 heads when I said I couldn't find it and there was a shelf full of "Adult Low Dose". He looked high and low and that's all he found, so he said it's the right product. He said if it didn't give the ECB, he would give me cash and make it right.

So I bought 2 boxes (1 orange, 1 cherry) and the ECBs came out.

Just make sure the one you pick up is the same quantity (36 ct) and same dosage (81 mg) and is the Chewable kind in either Orange or Cherry.

However....I did see ones that actually said "Children's Aspirin" on them at another store. They had both the "Children's Aspirin" and the "Adult Low Dose". I bought 4 (on another card) and the ECB worked for both.

So if you don't see "Children's Aspirin", get the "Adult Low Dose".

Kimya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter