CSR vs AoA LM?

sandgrace

DIS Veteran
We're thinking of booking for March 9-16 with the Spring Offer and CSR is a little cheaper than AoA LM would be for us. Which would you choose? We plan on spending most of our time in the parks since we haven't been to WDW in over 8 years and never with our DD8. We're DLR regulars and not used to using buses since we can walk everywhere at DLR. Which buses would be easier/better to use? Our DD loves the theming of LM but I think that ease of getting around would be the most important issue for us. All input is greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

Both are big resorts with multiple bus stops, and neither shares with other resorts, so bus transportation is comparable. However, AoA Little Mermaid rooms are a good walk from the main building/food court. You can request a closer room at CSR, but nothing you can do about the LM rooms at CSR. I'm struggling with CSR vs AoA myself, but not sure if I can pass moderate amenities.

We just got back from aoa. My wife and I have stayed at many resorts growing up including cbr, grand Floridian and por. We would stay at aoa again for sure. Really enjoyed it. Found no trouble with transportation and the theming made it worth a little extra travel time.

I don't know if it matters to you, it does to me, the LM rooms have two double beds and the CSR rooms have two Queen beds. That fact alone is enough to sway me away from LM. My partner and I cannot sleep in a double, maybe one night but not a whole vacation.

I have stayed at both CSR and LM AOA. I preferred CSR over LM. Room was a bit more spacious, bedding was much nicer.

We stayed in building 4 at CSR and were the first bus stop at CSR, so we always had a good seat on the bus. At AOA there is a consolidated bus stop for the entire resort. Almost every bus every time the bus was packed standing room only with people waiting for the next bus.

Both resorts are so big so you will likely have large walks, but that's ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!