CSR is great!!

MK was great. Not as crowded as DHS. The MK bus stop is still in front, bus stop #10. It's one of the first stops. Its tied with another stop because the stops are side by side. Three rides had 40 min (BTMRR, SM, Peter Pan) waits but PoC, HM, Splash Mtn, Mickey's Phil, Buzz, IASWAA were 10 mins or less.

It was beautiful tonight because the weather was perfect.

When we went to DHS this morning, the bus came right away but some folks said they had to wait 30 mins for a MK bus. Then when we left for MK at 7pm, we walked up and the bus came right away but the folks at bus stop #1 couldn't get on the previous MK bus because it was packed. Had to wai for a second one that came when I walked up two mins later. A manager came over to apologize to them . The MK bus was also packed leaving MK at midnight.

Hola! Live from CSR!! Just got back from DHS. Weather - 87 degrees today, sunny, no humidity. The lines were long for ToT (70 mins) and RnR (120 mins), FP's work great!

Check in at 9:00am - two connecting rooms in cabana 9b on the backside facing the lake, 9529 and 9530. Villhermosa (from Mexico) was great! The king room is normal, high bed and tub. The rooms are in excellent condition. A small dent in the wall by the table in the king room. Looks like someone slammed the table into the wall. Check in took only 10 mins. I was second in line.

The double bed room has new plastic covering that encases er the sheets to prevent bed bugs. Also, new alarm clock that are MP3/CD player compatible. It has a a plug on the side for the players. I'll load pics later.

Had breakfast at the PM, It was crowded but CM Debbie got our drinks and refills and bussed our table. Pink lemonade was available along with the soda, tea, coffee and iced tea.

Heading out to MK tonight, open until 3:00am!

I talked to one of the life guards at the pool and she didn't know anything about the pool closing. She suggested calling recreation because they do all pool maintenance for WDW. I'll keep checking.

Questions, ask away!

More to follow!

ps - I'll get the questions answered from the folks who PM'd me asap.

Glad to hear your enjoying your vacation Buzz. Your in Cabana 9B I see. That is our first choice when we stay. We requested Cabana 9B (second floor) and then our back up was Casitas building 3 I think (again not on the first floor). Anyway we also requested a room with a King size bed. Do you know how many rooms have King size beds? Were a bit spoiled as we have a King at home.

I like the idea of the plastic matress cover on the bed. I've actually seen more and more hotels start to use these. Can't wait to see pictures. Enjoy!

pixiedust: Glad you are having a good time Buzz :) Look forward to watching your posts from day to day and see what kind of reports you have from your stay at CSR. Please let us know if you find out anything about the POOL REFURBISHING ISSUE:) THANKS A BUNCH BUZZ and KEEP HAVING A WONDERFUL, MAGICAL DISNEY VACATION

Yeah! Our first reports from Buzz! So glad you are having a good time and thank you so much for keeping us all informed while we are sitting at home wishing we were there as well. The plastic covers on the mattresses sounds like an excellent idea! I'm looking forward to hearing more (selfish me!).
Have a super fabu time today! It's pouring here in Maine and I have a hella head cold so I'm going to visualize Disney and veg out all day...while periodically checking to see what you are up to! :rotfl2:

Glad to hear your enjoying your vacation Buzz. Your in Cabana 9B I see. That is our first choice when we stay. We requested Cabana 9B (second floor) and then our back up was Casitas building 3 I think (again not on the first floor). Anyway we also requested a room with a King size bed. Do you know how many rooms have King size beds? Were a bit spoiled as we have a King at home.

I like the idea of the plastic matress cover on the bed. I've actually seen more and more hotels start to use these. Can't wait to see pictures. Enjoy!
124 king bed rooms

This is a great thread! Glad you are having a great trip! We are staying at CSR in April. I am so torn about room location! We had requested Casita 1, which is seems no one requests! We thought it would be close to Pepper Market and the big pool (which we will only go to 1 day) and the front bus stop. We really like the look and feel of the casitas vs. the cabanas but now I wonder if we should change it! Looking forward to hearing more!:)

:lovestruc Love the live reports. I feel so lucky that you are at CSR just before our trip so we will have so much current information when we go!

I hope you enjoy your vacation.... thank you for keeping us updated... i will be staying at CSR in May.... thanks...

I am also goign to be at CSR in early May! I like hearing all this new stuff from Buzz! Thanks a lot, I know we all appreciate it very much!

We might not agree on resorts Buzz, but I really do hope you have a great vacation and enjoy the WDW magic!

That new alarm clock does sound nice though. Get us some pics

Thanks for the updates...our first trip to Disney in 10 years this coming October...staying at CSR...and this info sure makes me happy that we will be staying at CSR. It was because Buzz' site that we initially chose CSR...he had so many great things to say. :yay:

Can't wait...thanks for all the great info!!

T.

Sounds great Buzz... hey does CSR have any paths or trails to take a morning stroll? On my last vacation at POR a 6:30-7:00am walk always meant having wildlife sightings.

:goodvibes Thanks for the reports Buzz!! We will be staying at CSR for the very first time in MAY!! :cool1: Can't wait!! 82 days and counting. . .

Sure hope the pool is not under rehab when we get there! :wizard:

Hey Buzz, Glad you are having a good time.
Any word on when/if the resort will be going through a rehab?

You're one of the reasons we chose CS for our last trip. You've got such an amazing/informative website. Thanks for all your hard work! I'm glad you're having a great time! :thumbsup2

Just found this thread! Glad to hear all is well and you are having fun. Thanks for the updates so far and I look forward to more. We will be there in just 18 days!

We might not agree on resorts Buzz, but I really do hope you have a great vacation and enjoy the WDW magic!

That new alarm clock does sound nice though. Get us some pics
Here are some pics of the clock.

2vcujv4.jpg

2j0f2mr.jpg

Sounds great Buzz... hey does CSR have any paths or trails to take a morning stroll? On my last vacation at POR a 6:30-7:00am walk always meant having wildlife sightings.
Yes, there are some nature trails from on end of the ranchos to he other. I'll get some pis tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter