• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruisin' a DREAM and WDW July 2-July 15th TR updated 1/25:Final Entry! page 15

This is to inform you that you will be recieving a bill from my eye doctor. The reason being that you put those blinkety blankety links to previous TRs at the bottom of your posts here. :headache: I accidently :rolleyes1 clicked on the TR link for the trip prior to this one. It wouldn't have been so bad had I been home and able to read through on the computer, but I was on the train using my phone. Of course I had to read the whole thing straight through.:scared1: Now I can't see without seeing in triplicate.:3dglasses In additition I may be going to the bone doctor to have my fingers looked at from punching those microscopic page numbers on the phone...I have BIG hands and fingers so it took multiple attempts. Don't be surprised if that bill follows.:lmao:
ha! I'm trying to picture you reading on the train...hitting the occassional funny part (likely when someone else has weighed in on my report) and snickering while people look at you cross eyed. While I can't pay your dr. bill, I have always been willing to give a full refund of the purchase price of the TR :)

Seriously, glad you enjoyed them!

I can't argue, Toy Story used the line better than my poor example. And, we can't rush Art, but your name ain't Art - so move along with report will ya?
So apparently I have to change my name to Art? that's harsh....but ok...on with the show!

DZ

So the sad day has arrived. The day when the poor schlubs tramp off of the ship passing the lucky ducks who are getting onto the ship. I have to say I much prefer the embarkation to debarkation.

Add to this I'm starting to stress out about our upcoming date when we have to be out of the house (which is the following Tuesday), and we aren't even supposed to get home until Saturday afternoon!

Oh, today is Friday, July 15th. Dw didn't sleep much overnight...her headache never really let up. I don't recall having that issue...and as she didn't write it in her journal I wouldn't know...so we will go with the thought that clearly I slept like a rock. ha!

We chose to not have breakfast with our servers as we would have to get up and eat at 6:45am. Yikes! Instead we set our alarm for 7:15. I know, I know 30 minutes ain't much....but in my world it's a lot! I'm a sleeper!

We packed up the few remaining things and headed up to Cabanas for our last supper...er I mean Breakfast. Sad. Very sad. Even more sad was the fact that I couldn't have Eggs Benedict like I had been eating all week (along with my bacon dipped in syrup. yum!

We were told by our servers that apparently they don't do eggs benedict because US regulations require a certain temperature of the hollandaise sauce...which apparently is difficult at best to do with the number or servings they do on the ship. thanks government! messing with my breakfast. I ate it all week and didn't get sick...but I'm sure when the ship is in port suddenly I'm going to get sick when it's prepared and served in exactly the same way. Sheesh...and we wonder why none of the ships register in the USA! Crazy. But I digress.

DSC_1382.jpg
Connor gets one last breakfast

DSC_1383.jpg
So does Nick.

After Breakfast we did our traditional hang on to the memories walk around the ship. We like to take pictures at this point, as no one is around but you can still go most anywhere.

DSC_1384.jpg
it's weird..."mine, mine, mine" comes to mind when I see this picture even though it was not the pelican that was saying it!

DSC_1385.jpg
Then they both wanted a shot by themselves

DSC_1386.jpg
and again...

DSC_1387.jpg
brings that beach feeling to it doesn't it?

DSC_1388.jpg
One last drink..

DSC_1389.jpg
A shot down at deck 4. This is a cool spot to stand as long as you are not afraid of heights. DW didn't enjoy it...but she did stand there at least once!

DSC_1390.jpg
And the eateries

DSC_1391.jpg

DSC_1392.jpg

DSC_1393.jpg

Then alas it was time to go. As we didn't have anything other than our carryons it was right off the ship...

DSC_1394.jpg
*sigh*

DSC_1395.jpg
Bye Mickey!

We blew through customs in no time and were at the curb waiting for the Budget bus by 8:40. Nice! The budget bus took about 15 minutes...we grabbed our car (a huge black SUV. We felt like the Secret Service). And headed toward Orlando. Our plan was to stay overnight near the airport (Residence Inn, free breakfast buffet! nice!).

DSC_1396.jpg
Bye Ship!

However, as I mentioned I was starting to get stressed out by the amount of time we had left to load our last container. The people buying our house were not flexible at all...so we had not wiggle room. We talked about it and decided to try to get an earlier flight back for me. Paying one change fee was worth it we figured. So I started calling and got on a flight around noon.

Dw dropped me off a little before 10, I ran through, hopped on my plane and gained about a full day to help pack. Boy did we need it, but more on that later.

DW and the boys went and tried to check in. Their room was not available, though, so they headed to Downtown Disney. DW in one of her driving glory days missed the toll...and went through the Sunpass lane. As all of you whiners (and you know who you are) know, it's been quite a long time since the cruise...we have yet to get the bill for that toll. I kinda wonder if Florida just writes those off figuring the tourists are just going to have that happen sometimes. Thanks Florida! :thumbsup2

They headed for World of Disney and the kids marched around doing pin trading. Always good. Connor stumbled upon a hat that he really wanted...it was $23. Ouch. but Nick in his deal searching fashion found the same hat for $9.95. Not sure why or how...but he is good at that.

While cruising Downtown Disney Connor decided he wanted to make a shirt so they went into "The Art of Disney". He did his thing and an hour later it was done. Pretty cool stuff. Not cheap...but as I like to say...once you cross under the sign that says "Walt Disney World" a vacuum attaches to your wallet anyway...not much you can do about that!

They decided to go gourmet for lunch...at Mcdonalds. OK, I admit we are a pretty boring family sometimes. We like McDonalds. Not all the time...but sometimes it's just good! :)

The room should be ready so they headed back to the hotel. DW managed to hit all the tolls correctly and they checked in. Time to just be lazy for a while as the boys didn't want to swim...until a little while later when Kaboom! A big thunder and lightning storm. Uh, no pool :)

The lobby had happy hour so they went down to get some cheese and drinks. Who says the eating stops when you get off the boat??

They took the car to fill it up with gas, grabbed milkshakes and mcflurries (yup, McDonalds again, see what happens when I'm gone???), drop the car and catch the shuttle to the hotel. Quick showers...pop some popcorn (Connor's favorite thing), and into bed. for 6am...she comes early!

Meanwhile, back in New Hampshire I'm loading our second container like a madman. Eyeballing all the things left to load into the container and shaking my head. Not looking good. Not looking good at all. Saturday I went and picked everyone up...back to the house for more loading. And more loading.

The pile of stuff to load doesn't seem to shrink. Kind of weird. By now we have a pretty decent pile of stuff that needs to go to the dump. By now we are looking at each other shaking our heads. We need to figure out what to do. We can get another POD...but probably not enough time and every expensive.

Then we talk about the only real option open to us...rent a trailer and drive across the country. Yikes! Our cars were due to be picked up Monday. If we cancelled one of the cars and rented a trailer we would likely break even on that. My head is throbbing at this point...the thought of driving all the way doesn't excite me all that much. (DW, by the way, never offered to drive. Can you believe that???? :) ).

So the decision is made. We contact the UHaul place where we had gotten many of our packing supplies and I went to get the trailer. I think the first one was 5X8. Nick went with me. While driving Nick says "hey Dad, why don't I go with you?". Aw...shucks. Who would figure he would offer that.

I arrived at home...we eyeballed the 5X8 trailer...yeah...that just isn't going to do it. Called the UHaul place. They had a 6X12...the guy even said he would give it to me at the same price. Nice! Drove back down and picked it up...got it home...yup, much better.

Dw and I discussed Nick going with me. I told him it would be really boring...tons of driving, but he was onboard. I also started thinking about all that driving...yuck. All I have is regular radio too. So we go to Best Buy and buy one of those cords that allows you to play our ipod through a radio station.

But then another idea dawns on me. I *do* have XM radio on my truck...I just don't have it activated. I'm thinking I can pay for one month so we can have it for the drive. I call up...and a bit of pixie dust comes my way! I'm talking to the XM guy...and he puts me on hold. He comes back and says "that radio was never activated...so you get a 3 month free trial!" No way! that stuff doesn't happen to me. How cool is that!!

We mapped out our trek...the plan was to drive to Buffalo on Tuesday (leaving after we close), friends will get DW to the airport to fly (yeah...fly). Then we would get up, drive to Niagara Falls (I figure we might as well see at least something while we are driving across the country), and then drive to my Sister's house.

Then we head to Nebraska (I believe it was North Platte), then Salt Lake City, and then home. So it was quite the trek. A lot of driving on Interstate 80. Pretty funny when you have your GPS going and it says 2,000 miles to go.

DSC_1408.jpg
Nick and I at Niagra Falls

DSC_1411.jpg
there is the truck and the trailer.

Note that we even had stuff in the back of the truck. So we had to buy a bunch of bicycle locks to lock everything in the truck...we didn't have anywhere to put it.

Oh, and we delivered a piece of furniture to my sister that we had been storing for years. So we accomplished a lot.

Nick and I both got to love Blue Collar Radio. The jokes are not appropriate for someone Nick's age...but what it did allow for was a really good discussion about the birds and the bees. We covered alot of territory...literally and figuratively! The worst part of the trip was coming into California where I could only go 55MPH. Across most of the country I was going about 80. At one point I did the math on that. If I had gone 55 the whole way across it would have been something like 2 more days.

Only two really scary times...the first was the first night as we didn't get to Buffalo until around 2am. I was quite tired and afraid I would fall asleep. Luckily I didn't. Oh, but our stay there sucked...the room was so humid that it was like sleeping in soup. The Marriott gave me a nice bunch of Marriott Rewards points for that one!

The Second scary time was outside Salt Lake City when a truck came flying by the side of me and pushed us over with the wind. That was the only time I thought I might lose control...I didn't (as you can see I'm still here), but it was pretty freaky.

The great Salt Lake was cool...especially the areas along the road which actually looked like snow. There were lots of tire tracks so apparently others thought it would be cool to go 4 wheel driving in it! :)

And thus ends the trip of a lifetime. It was a great trip...but I know never to take a trip and move at the same time. next time I'll cancel as I definitely didn't get as much enjoyment out of it as I would have liked. The drive across the country was fun but I never want to do it again. Some people are made for long haul driving....I'm not one of them. And I have nothing but respect for the truckers that do it every day. Holy cow.

We hope to go on a cruise again soon, not sure when that will be however. Let me know if you have any more questions for me...otherwise this is me signing off! thanks for being a good audience and for your patience!

Until next time...

DZ

How bizarre about the eggs benedict. What a nice idea to take one last jaunt around the ship, I'll have to remember that if I can get up early enough.

Even though the drive was not ideal I'm sure it was nice to get some quality time alone with Nick.

Thanks so much for sharing, I'll have to go back and read your other TRs now.

Can you all believe it is finally over? At least this time it didn't take a couple years to finish, so count your blessings. In my defense about the tolls...while we are on vacation, Drew usually drives...I think b/c he has traveled so much for business, he is just used to it (and since Disney was his client at one time, he was in Orlando a lot so knew the area). So, while I was driving to DTD, I was following the GPS and not looking at the one spot on the right side that said you had to be over on the right side to pay cash. Now, I am used to tolls that actually give you a couple of heads up before you go through them so you don't make that mistake...I think Florida does that on purpose to make extra money, but like Drew said, no bill yet and that was 6 months ago! And as far as who does the driving now, that would be me...and you can ask Drew why that is if you really want to know:rolleyes1 I was very appreciative of the fact that he drove across the country! The one thing he had going for him, though, was that I had to fly with the dog...and let's just say, that is not the best thing to do with our little monster (he is a maltese, so he went in the cabin with me). We think he has ADHD, so that should say it all. We did have a great cruise though and can't wait for another one...I was so excited to see the new itineraries for the Wonder in 2013 since we just moved back to California...let's just say I am not impressed!:sad2: I was so ready to move our reservation esp since this last trip bumped us up to Gold status, but no go. Now I'll be waiting for them to release Fall 2013 to see if anything gets better.

Glad we made it to the end with no major problems. Now that I finished reading this one and the one before this one, it's time to click over and read about Christmas. Hey if you want to join us for the 2013 DREAM New Year's cruise come on aboard. Just don't forget my birthday present.

Not sure if you want to or not, but here is a link to my TR in WDW followed by the cruise. It's old and some of the pics have disappeared, but you owe me;) Just kidding....I really enjoyed your TR.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1569813

Glad your trip report is done and moving cross country is done. It is fun when the ght before closing you realize how much more stuff you have than room in the pods or moving van. Yes this is the voice of experience speaking and now I say I'll never move again!!(yes that is what I am saying today)

Hope things are going well. Anymore Disney plays yet?

How bizarre about the eggs benedict. What a nice idea to take one last jaunt around the ship, I'll have to remember that if I can get up early enough.

Even though the drive was not ideal I'm sure it was nice to get some quality time alone with Nick.

Thanks so much for sharing, I'll have to go back and read your other TRs now.
the trip with Nick was priceless and in general we really had a great time. My favorite was one comic that was on talking about dogs and how they act. Quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard (unfortunately I've never figured out who it was so that I can track down the bit). We were both literally crying as we were driving along. Luckily I didn't have to pee. :)

Can you all believe it is finally over? At least this time it didn't take a couple years to finish, so count your blessings. In my defense about the tolls...while we are on vacation, Drew usually drives...I think b/c he has traveled so much for business, he is just used to it (and since Disney was his client at one time, he was in Orlando a lot so knew the area). So, while I was driving to DTD, I was following the GPS and not looking at the one spot on the right side that said you had to be over on the right side to pay cash. Now, I am used to tolls that actually give you a couple of heads up before you go through them so you don't make that mistake...I think Florida does that on purpose to make extra money, but like Drew said, no bill yet and that was 6 months ago! And as far as who does the driving now, that would be me...and you can ask Drew why that is if you really want to know:rolleyes1 I was very appreciative of the fact that he drove across the country! The one thing he had going for him, though, was that I had to fly with the dog...and let's just say, that is not the best thing to do with our little monster (he is a maltese, so he went in the cabin with me). We think he has ADHD, so that should say it all. We did have a great cruise though and can't wait for another one...I was so excited to see the new itineraries for the Wonder in 2013 since we just moved back to California...let's just say I am not impressed!:sad2: I was so ready to move our reservation esp since this last trip bumped us up to Gold status, but no go. Now I'll be waiting for them to release Fall 2013 to see if anything gets better.
I'm not driving anymore because I was tired of doing it for all those years. :)

Glad we made it to the end with no major problems. Now that I finished reading this one and the one before this one, it's time to click over and read about Christmas. Hey if you want to join us for the 2013 DREAM New Year's cruise come on aboard. Just don't forget my birthday present.

Not sure if you want to or not, but here is a link to my TR in WDW followed by the cruise. It's old and some of the pics have disappeared, but you owe me;) Just kidding....I really enjoyed your TR.

oh I'd love to do the Dream New Year's. But unfortunately I don't see it happening. Someday...

I just pulled up your link...look forward to reading it. I will, of course harrass you!

Glad your trip report is done and moving cross country is done. It is fun when the ght before closing you realize how much more stuff you have than room in the pods or moving van. Yes this is the voice of experience speaking and now I say I'll never move again!!(yes that is what I am saying today)

Hope things are going well. Anymore Disney plays yet?
No plans as of yet. Likely we will hit Disneyland in the near future as we can drive there now. As you all know now the Wonder has left us...so that's a no-go for us. We were hoping to get some cheap cruises in there! Hopefully at some point Mexico will settle down and DCL will return!

Agree on the move...I hope to never do it again either. But of course we all wish we could control all of these things. At the very least I'm hoping to stay put until the boys are through High School. So keep your fingers crossed on that one for us!

Thanks for hanging in there with me!

DZ

Ok, just finished reading your TR to the world from start to finish...had to postpone my workout until I finished it! It would be great to go on the 2013 New Year's cruise as we actually share the same b-day! Well, now on to your cruise part of the TR. Loved the 1st part!

Wow same birthday. I'm a bit older though with alot more wrinkles. Glad you are reading my TR. I have two daughters as you now know, but I also have three sons from my first marriage. Unfortunately I don't get to see them, but that is a long story. Anyway if you guys make it to the New Year's cruise expect a nice Birthday Present from Japan.;)

Wow same birthday. I'm a bit older though with alot more wrinkles. Glad you are reading my TR. I have two daughters as you now know, but I also have three sons from my first marriage. Unfortunately I don't get to see them, but that is a long story. Anyway if you guys make it to the New Year's cruise expect a nice Birthday Present from Japan.;)

Well, you are not that much older....I just turned (gulp) 40! I just finished your cruise TR and loved that one as well! I love the relationship you described with your step daughters. You are a great person for it. If we don't make it on the NYE cruise, maybe we will eventually make it out to Japan and have you show us around your favorite Disney park!

I have to say: Thank You. Both of you, great trip report.

I really like Blue Collar Radio as well. To bad my free subscription time ran out.

Now, July 25, 2013 - Mediterranean. Think about it. 12 days on the Magic. You could really have a loooong TR. Just sayin'.

I have to say: Thank You. Both of you, great trip report.

I really like Blue Collar Radio as well. To bad my free subscription time ran out.

Now, July 25, 2013 - Mediterranean. Think about it. 12 days on the Magic. You could really have a loooong TR. Just sayin'.

Thanks for the compliments and your contributions of course.

You have no idea how tempting that is. DW will tell you that I've said for a long time that 7 nights just isn't long enough. At about day 6 I'm just really getting into the relaxation mode. Then I'm getting off the ship. 10 nights is good, 12 is even better. But what I really want to do is the 15 day, either panama canal or to Hawaii. Nice! So who knows when the next trip will be! :)

I really enjoyed your entire trip report! I just found it today....your sense of humor is awesome - especially between you and your wife.

The trip out from NH to CA sounds like some really special bonding time with your son. :)

THanks for sharing with us!

I really enjoyed your entire trip report! I just found it today....your sense of humor is awesome - especially between you and your wife.

The trip out from NH to CA sounds like some really special bonding time with your son. :)

THanks for sharing with us!
you are welcome! and yes it was a very special time!

DZ

First of all I have now gone back and read all your TRs. :thumbsup2

I know you don't have a plan for another DCL vacation soon, but I was wondering...can you pretend that you just went on another trip and write another report. I realize that it would be totally fiction, but hey for my entertainment that is ok.:lmao:

Also I wanted to ask you a few questions. I was hoping that if I sent you a PM you would answer them. you and I seem to have similiar family values and lifestyles so maybe your answers would help me the best.

There must be something wrong with my in-box because I kept getting posts that someone, something was adding to your TR, but no way it was an update our actually the infamous DisneyZell himself. No, couldn't be....can't be!!!:lmao:

To my surprise, it was! You had returned to finish the TR and I must say to you a job well done!!!:worship:

Please let us...ummm loyal fans know when the next trip is planned so we can expect a TR, to follow, not real soon after, but a TR non the less.

By the way, not too far from me in South Denver we got our first S&S. The place has been packed for months at all hours, ridiculous.:laughing:

Also, did you happen to notice that Brian Burns (Cruise Confidential) released another book? "Ship for Brains". It's his story about being the art auctioneer on board the ships. Looks like another good read. Thanks again for that little insight of a read. It really gives a good perspective of what the life is like below the waterline.

Here's mud in you eye!:drinking1

I know you don't have a plan for another DCL vacation soon, but I was wondering...can you pretend that you just went on another trip and write another report. I realize that it would be totally fiction, but hey for my entertainment that is ok.:lmao:

Also I wanted to ask you a few questions. I was hoping that if I sent you a PM you would answer them. you and I seem to have similiar family values and lifestyles so maybe your answers would help me the best.

DH does have a great imagination, so I'm sure he could come up with a doozy(sp?) of a TR! We are going on a short 3 night Carnival cruise in July for a family reunion, so he can always pretend that it is DCL:rotfl2: Maybe he'll even do a comparing TR...the possibilities are endless!

There must be something wrong with my in-box because I kept getting posts that someone, something was adding to your TR, but no way it was an update our actually the infamous DisneyZell himself. No, couldn't be....can't be!!!:lmao:

To my surprise, it was! You had returned to finish the TR and I must say to you a job well done!!!:worship:

Please let us...ummm loyal fans know when the next trip is planned so we can expect a TR, to follow, not real soon after, but a TR non the less.

By the way, not too far from me in South Denver we got our first S&S. The place has been packed for months at all hours, ridiculous.:laughing:

Also, did you happen to notice that Brian Burns (Cruise Confidential) released another book? "Ship for Brains". It's his story about being the art auctioneer on board the ships. Looks like another good read. Thanks again for that little insight of a read. It really gives a good perspective of what the life is like below the waterline.

Here's mud in you eye!:drinking1

yes, it is me. I always try to take my time. Why rush a good thing? Wine is better with age...bathrooms smell better with time. I think both of those things apply quite well to this circumstance.

Thanks for the tip about Brian Burns...he is entertaining I'll have to look for that one.

S&S (I'm embarrassed to say I had to ask DW what that stood for. OOOOOhhhhh, Steak N Shake. Ha! I'm glad there isn't one by me. But then again maybe that wouldn't make a difference. We now live hear In-N-Out which I always craved, but now we don't ever go. So maybe if I was near one I wouldn't want those yummy skinny fries. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Thanks for sticking with me through the TR...however painful it was. :rolleyes1

Why thank you. I'm about 1/2 way through yours...and then got roped into a bunch of work. My goal will be to read it next week. I enjoyed what I saw...you spin a good yarn...of course it seems your family definately helps you with a good story! :rotfl: Do they know you write? It must be odd being in a family of folks who's native language is different. I realize you speak some...but still that must be odd at times. But how cool to be completely immersed in a different culture like you are. I'll be there are a ton of things you miss about being in the states all the time...but if you move back there will be a ton you miss about Tokyo!

On the trip...I have offered, for a price, to write a TR for someone else so it would be like they went. But that turned into a whole thing about me going with them on a cruise...hiding in a trunk...and a really excellent exchange (Hi Quiltteddy! :thumbsup2 ). But alas I won't make one up! As DW said, we are doing a 3 day...so maybe I"ll do a comparison TR like the one going on now about Royal Carribean. But it will likely be me whining (see...wine!)!

You can definately PM me...then we can exchange e-mails which are much easier to go back and forth with. I'd post it here...but I get enough spam as it is! :)

Thanks again for your comments...and I can't wait to finish your TR!

DZ

yes, it is me. I always try to take my time. Why rush a good thing? Wine is better with age...bathrooms smell better with time. I think both of those things apply quite well to this circumstance.

Thanks for the tip about Brian Burns...he is entertaining I'll have to look for that one.

S&S (I'm embarrassed to say I had to ask DW what that stood for. OOOOOhhhhh, Steak N Shake. Ha! I'm glad there isn't one by me. But then again maybe that wouldn't make a difference. We now live hear In-N-Out which I always craved, but now we don't ever go. So maybe if I was near one I wouldn't want those yummy skinny fries. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Thanks for sticking with me through the TR...however painful it was. :rolleyes1

Why thank you. I'm about 1/2 way through yours...and then got roped into a bunch of work. My goal will be to read it next week. I enjoyed what I saw...you spin a good yarn...of course it seems your family definately helps you with a good story! :rotfl: Do they know you write? It must be odd being in a family of folks who's native language is different. I realize you speak some...but still that must be odd at times. But how cool to be completely immersed in a different culture like you are. I'll be there are a ton of things you miss about being in the states all the time...but if you move back there will be a ton you miss about Tokyo!

On the trip...I have offered, for a price, to write a TR for someone else so it would be like they went. But that turned into a whole thing about me going with them on a cruise...hiding in a trunk...and a really excellent exchange (Hi Quiltteddy! :thumbsup2 ). But alas I won't make one up! As DW said, we are doing a 3 day...so maybe I"ll do a comparison TR like the one going on now about Royal Carribean. But it will likely be me whining (see...wine!)!

You can definately PM me...then we can exchange e-mails which are much easier to go back and forth with. I'd post it here...but I get enough spam as it is! :)

Thanks again for your comments...and I can't wait to finish your TR!

DZ

It is great to experience a totally different culture. I can communicate well enough in Japanese, but will never truly speak like a native Japanese person. It does present problems, especially when the wife gets angry and starts yelling in Japanese. I miss alot about the states, mostly just the variety of things. Also Krystal hamburgers. By the way I had to Google In and Out....never heard of it.:rotfl2: Hope you don't hold that against me.
I will PM my email to you so that we can keep in touch from time to time.
Thanks again for the TR.

It is great to experience a totally different culture. I can communicate well enough in Japanese, but will never truly speak like a native Japanese person. It does present problems, especially when the wife gets angry and starts yelling in Japanese. I miss alot about the states, mostly just the variety of things. Also Krystal hamburgers. By the way I had to Google In and Out....never heard of it.:rotfl2: Hope you don't hold that against me.
I will PM my email to you so that we can keep in touch from time to time.
Thanks again for the TR.

Well, since you had never heard of In N Out before, now you have a destination when you make it out to Disneyland in California! But you have to know how to order, so make sure you email us to get the "correct" way:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter