Cruise ship overwhelmed after more than a hundred test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why we booked (last year) a verandah. So in case we had to isolate, we could still have a balcony... this was before we knew DCL moved people down to Deck 2. :P

Annnnnd this is why I won't be doing any cruises till we're past all of this...and maybe never. The thought of being stuck at sea with a lot of sickness onboard scares me. Not my idea of a vacation. Heck, being sick at a resort stinks but at the very least you can leave. No thanks:scared:

Is Carnival screening randomly? I thought that some people started getting sick, sought out medical and then maybe did some contract tracing or at least simple contact tracing and testing.
I refer to screening also when part of contract tracing. I believe nobody screens anymore. Even Hawaii that is over. First sailings they tested everyone before reaching HNL on the Hawaii sailing no testing/ screening once on board

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter