Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

I
I had reservations but I thought it was only thru September 2nd that you could reserve starting tomorrow. Am I reading that right??

60 day window opens tomorrow if you had an ADR on or before September 2, 2020 that was cancelled as of May 28 due to the closure.

I
I had reservations but I thought it was only thru September 2nd that you could reserve starting tomorrow. Am I reading that right??

Yes. I just meant that if they continue to give those with reservations some advance days until the end of the year, it may not be exaclty 60 days for new ones as we move forward.

Didn’t mean to sound confusing.

really really enjoying this thread today, its so great to read conversations about ADR's and peoples plans and and all the confusion of Disney IT and will it work . It feels strangely normal and even though I'm a Disneyland regular , not a Walt Disney World, it all just makes me a bit emotional in these tough times big hugs across the internet everyone

Hmmmm another logistics question. Is it safe (as safe as anything I guess) to assume that the skyliner will be running 60 minutes? 90 minutes? pre HS opening?

Yes, as of now it's only guests with cancelled ADRs through 9/2/2020.
Thank you! I was just on chat with a cast member and could not make out what she was telling me about when I can book dining for October. It was a who is on first conversation...lol

So for ADRs, it’s only those that were cancelled on or after May 28? I had all my dining booked for my mid-April trip before they closed...And my Memorial Day weekend trip...I would love to be able to book for my August trip tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter