Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though on the Dining page it says in big bold letters: "Dining Reservations Available Online Beginning June 30 for Select Guests with Cancelled Reservations." Then, you look at the email and it says nothing. Great communication.
Tomorrow or 60 days?

the queue for RotR starts at the tunnel entrance to the land, from there it does the queue inside and then breaks off and goes into the overflow of Muppets queue and backstage, the whole line is estimated to be an hour and a half. The CM are expecting the line will be full.
For MFSR it's the regular overflow to TSLand and then backstage gate by Falcon
ABC commissary won't be open because it will be CM break room to give them more space
No word on Oga
Relaxation area at SWGE will be at right before the marketplace restrooms, outdoor place, they are putting some umbrellas and CM will be manning them to make sure people put their masks back on
They are still trying to get the marketplace stores to open but have to see what they can do with capacity
Some areas of the RotR queue will have plexiglass to separate people in the more confined queue
If people ask why they are wearing masks they can answer it's because of an intergalactic virus being spread around from planet to planet
for MFSR : no one stops at preshow but there are spots on the sides if you want to see the pre show.
If you are CM your comp tickets will work you just have to link them on MDE, also check with your coordinator if you have comp tickets that expired in June, they may be able to extend those through Sept. Your MEP will be blocked out for now
CM preview opens July 1st and it looks like RotR will not be open for CM preview
Thanks for all this info!

Dining Reservations for the next 60 days (so basically through the end of August) will be available tomorrow for any guests who had their reservations cancelled by Disney. How exactly do you make those dining reservations tomorrow morning? Now, that's anyone's guess.
Sooo. Had mine canceled but do not check in until Aug 31....

Dining Reservations for the next 60 days (so basically through the end of August) will be available tomorrow for any guests who had their reservations cancelled by Disney. How exactly do you make those dining reservations tomorrow morning? Now, that's anyone's guess.
Your guess is probably better than most peoples! If I had to guess, I'm not confident that Disney IT would be able to accurately code so that only guests who had reservations cancelled could book. Therefore, I'm guessing that any of those will have to call in to actually have a CM verify if one is in the pool of guests and once verified by the CM, be allowed to book via telephone. But, I could be completely wrong!!

Perhaps this is a radical idea, but couldn't Oga's open and serve only nonalcoholic beverages? With socially distant seating arrangements?
If they can only do nonalcoholoic not sure it's worth opening.

That is what I was wondering.

Would be nice if maybe they could have the space open and groups (even if just one at a time) could go and check it out as while the drinks are a draw, just getting to check out the space is a big thing for Star Wars fans

Tomorrow or 60 days?
I got the email saying that they told me that I’d be first to get to reserve dining since my trip was cancelled. It says it starts on June 30th, but then it says you can reserve dining 60 days before your resort stay... so since my trip was pushed to next May, I’m thinking I won’t be one of the first to reserve my dining 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter