Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they've noticed there's not a lot of people coming in at the morning at AK, so won't make a difference?
They still need to allocate the buses so it would seem odd to have two parks open at the same time and not keep them staggered. Especially since it is the first time slot and the buses need to pivot to DHS and Epcot right after so there is no way to make up for it if they can't handle the volume. Unless they are adding more buses and drivers.

Yeah the hours are the same but all my reservation passes are showing shorter hours. I wonder if they just haven’t updated the calendar yet (or still hoping glitch)
They haven't even released the official hours for any time after October so I doubt it's a glitch, unfortunately

Park reservation passes after Labor Day are showing shorter hours. Is this a glitch or are they going to be cutting hours? Anyone hear anything? I’m hoping a glitch.
AK - 9-5
MK - 9-6
Epcot - 11-7
HS 10-7

The hours published for cast at this time corroborates the Epcot 11-7 hours starting on 9/8 but don't reflect the other shortened hours yet.

ETA - the 9-5 for AK listed as start of Oct. The hours seem to be lining up, but the date of change looks different per park. Cast are usually the last to find out though, I'd assume the app is more accurate!

Last edited:
Park reservation passes after Labor Day are showing shorter hours. Is this a glitch or are they going to be cutting hours? Anyone hear anything? I’m hoping a glitch.
AK - 9-5
MK - 9-6
Epcot - 11-7
HS 10-7
At this point I think people are lucky there are still hours for every park every day.

And I still thing they are TOTAL idiots for not enabling EP park hopping to spread the DS nighttime crowds + make $$$$$.

I just changed a reservation this morning for my trip in September at MK- Skipper Canteen at 6:25 but the park now closes at 6. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter