CRT question

Tinkified

DIS Veteran
We had dinner for the first time at CRT this past weekend. I was just reading something on the DIS about prices changing for the holiday season and came across this description of the dinner:

Guests receive exclusive lithograph, guests participate in a magical moment and there is a glittering finale.

Upon entering the restaurant we got our pics taken (got them at end of dinner), my dd received a magic wand and towards the end of the meal the fairy Godmother appeared along with susie and perla and they sung bibbity boppity boo. We did not receive a lithograph and there was nothing in regards to a glittering finale; although upon climbing stairs to enter restaurant we saw some silver confetti on stairs, but none during our dinner. And what is exactly the magical moment they are referring to in the description?

What has been your experience? What did we miss? If there is indeed a lithograph, do you think I could still get it? And how would I go about getting it? I am kinda bummed that we may have missed out.

TIA
Michelle

I'm sure I've read somewhere that the lithograph went last year and was replaced by the deluxe (haha) plastic wand and sword.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter