CRT Breakfast Strategy?

Tina

Tagless and bitter about it
I'm assisting a co-worker with his family's Disney plans. He wants to book a breakfast at CRT, but this is something I've never dealt with (no little girls in my family). I recall that this has always been hard to book - is that still the case? His 180 days opens on April 17th. Does he need to start dialing at 6:59am that morning? Or have things eased up with the credit card guarantee?

Any suggestions or tips are most appreciated. Thanks!

I believe, someone will correct me if I'm wrong, that you can start booking ADRs an hour earlier online than you can over the phone, so if he's near a computer he could try that route. CRT is one of the hardest reservations to get. Ideally, he'll want an 8:05 a.m. ressie so he can get into the park before it officially opens.

ETA: I think his credit card will be charged immediately.

We have gone in June, end of September, and end of January. We have never had an issue getting an ADR at CRT. I think its much easier to get ADRs since all the meals (B. L. D) now have the princesses. 5 years ago it used to be just one of the meals had princesses.

Now, with that said, if you want a meal at a certain time, then yes, it is advisable to book at 180 days.

As a pp mentioned, we always book an early breakfast. We get into the park prior to opening, eat our meal, and then are out before 9am. Breakfast is plated...but its all you can eat.

Also, we had an 8:40 ADR but was able to get in earlier...we checked in at the podium, and were told that its not a problem and then sent us directly in line to get our picture taken with Cindy.

We've never had a problem getting an ADR for CRT. We prefer to do the latest breakfast preferably on early EMH mornings tho. That way we can get in early (we always stay onsite), ride lots of rides then relax for a late breakfast. Then we usually go back to the resort for a swim.

I checked last week for a reservation for 120 days out for 8 people and had my choice of times and days. I was just checking to see how hard it was since I was able to book everything else I wanted late. I don't know if this is the norm now but it was for the end of July/beginning of August and I could have booked CRT of Le Cellier any number of times. I was shocked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter