Crepe stand menu?

ruthies12

DIS Veteran
Anyone there now or soon that could take a picture of the crepe stand menu and post it it would be greatly appreciated! Someone on facebook said the lemon blueberry crepe is gone and my sister is very sad. I wanted to know if it was actually true or not.....

georgina

DIS Veteran
Anyone there now or soon that could take a picture of the crepe stand menu and post it it would be greatly appreciated! Someone on facebook said the lemon blueberry crepe is gone and my sister is very sad. I wanted to know if it was actually true or not.....
When is the trip? I won't be there until Dec 7.

ILuvDisney78

Mouseketeer
I visited the park last week. The lemon blueberry crepe is no longer there; the two sweet crepes are a strawberry Nutella crepe and a vegan blueberry crepe.

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!