Crepe stand menu?

ruthies12

DIS Veteran
Anyone there now or soon that could take a picture of the crepe stand menu and post it it would be greatly appreciated! Someone on facebook said the lemon blueberry crepe is gone and my sister is very sad. I wanted to know if it was actually true or not.....

Anyone there now or soon that could take a picture of the crepe stand menu and post it it would be greatly appreciated! Someone on facebook said the lemon blueberry crepe is gone and my sister is very sad. I wanted to know if it was actually true or not.....
When is the trip? I won't be there until Dec 7.

I visited the park last week. The lemon blueberry crepe is no longer there; the two sweet crepes are a strawberry Nutella crepe and a vegan blueberry crepe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter