Create easy, free website?

marathonmommy

DIS Veteran
Can anyone direct me to the easiest, free create-your-own websites?
I looked at a few:
Basically want it to post photos, blogs, etc. for friends and family
Don't want ads

Want something different than myspace or facebook - I think.

I upload all of my photos to shutterfly.com, and they now have free member websites for this purpose exactly. I think its really easy to use and the only add is a link to Shutterflys homepage.

You could check out blogger.com. It's the google blog site. I use it to manage my blog which I host on my own domain name, but I'm pretty sure it also hosts blogs for free. Very easy to use.

I just did a website for my cakes through Microsoft office live. They had some sort of deal to the domain name. They have a few templates there, you can change your colors and such. Mine is just simple so that I can get it out there, but once I have more time to play, I'll amp it up a little bit.

Its simple and easy, you can add pages (they do have a blog page I believe), goodluck!

If you don't mind ad popups on your site, Wix is pretty easy and has a lot of functionality. If you don't want the ads, you have to pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter