CR Suite Question

dtripli

DIS Veteran
Hi All - We are headed to Disney in September and have our ressies at GF. We are a family of 5 plus our new infant; so as excited as I am about the GF I am a bit concerned about our "down time" in the room with the baby. Can anyone tell me if they have stayed at a CR suite before? I'd like to know the layout and price. I'd love to have the extra room to put the baby in to sleep and not have everyone else walking on egg shells to be quiet. Im sure we couldn't swing a suite financially at GF, but maybe at CR? Unless ofcourse there is some powerful CM out there who will upgrade us for free being that it is the year of a million wishes!!!:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

next year hopefully BLT will be a DVC = but right now - VWL - close but not CR - it has a 2-bedroom villa that you can probably rent cheaper than the suites.

just go ask on the DVC rental/trade board. you can ride a boat to CR, MK and FW.
(different boats)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter