Coupons for Characters in Flight?

KristinFromMN

Earning My Ears
Do any coupons exist for the Characters in Flight balloons at Downtown Disney? We are going in November (my hubs, me & our son) and looking to save a few bucks at this attraction. Thanks!

I have not seen any coupons, but I did just see something that said that if you ride before 10 a.m. the cost is $10 (vs the regular $18 for an adult). Not too bad at that price :).

This attraction was closed in July due to an accident with a similar balloon in Hong Kong. Has it reopened?

Just picked up our package info from AAA and it included a 15% discount C in F. (or maybe 10%, didn't pay that much attention). Maybe all you need is a AAA card, but this was a diamond discount card in our package, so I'm not sure.

Show your AAA card and get $2 off that is what we did when we rode the new balloon this past weekend

No info on a discount, but wanted to say HAVE FUN.

When we were there two years ago my son (then 5) saw the balloon and asked if we could do it. My initial reaction was no, didn't want to spend the money, I'm afraid of heights...yada yada yada.

Then I had a moment of clarity and asked myself "why the heck not?" One of the best parts of our trip. So far out of our comfort zone! You don't get the chance to do that every day, so go for it!

Enjoy!

When did it open? we were there Oct 3rd and it was still closed - but I did see an awful lot big air containers (or whatever you call them ;)) there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter