Coupon Train~

I didn't leave the house yesterday -we were stuck with the snow- however I did mail first thing this morning, and I got extra inserts so it was 3 envies on the way to Corrina! Also, I got an envie from Mandy today - it was wrapped in the post office's "we care about your mail" plastic wrap and opened at the bottom, but it looks pretty full. I will do my best to get that out before I leave :)

I didn't leave the house yesterday -we were stuck with the snow- however I did mail first thing this morning, and I got extra inserts so it was 3 envies on the way to Corrina! Also, I got an envie from Mandy today - it was wrapped in the post office's "we care about your mail" plastic wrap and opened at the bottom, but it looks pretty full. I will do my best to get that out before I leave :)
Awww , thank you! I have gotten a few of those with that wrap. It looked like the machine ate them. :rotfl:

Happy Valentine's everyone! Hope your day is warm, safe & full of love! Reminder that the post office is closed tomorrow for President's Day- so envies will not go out until Tuesday. Expect a delay in receiving. Also- if the area you are in has experiences bad weather/snow or you have any reason to be delayed in mailing, please keep your buddy informed. And last reminder as you are sorting your coupons- please pass along only those that expire 2 weeks or later from your mailing date. This could be due to delays in mailing, receiving/sorting your coupons early in the week before you add Sunday's clippings, or the short expiration time I have been seeing on some Sunday inserts (P&G comes to mind)- but there has been feedback from some that by the time they receive their envie many are expired. So, when you are sorting, look at the calendar and check what date is 2 weeks out from when you are mailing (for this week it is March 1st). Please do not include coupons that will expire before this date. Now- if you know your buddy lives close and the mail time is short, or there is a coupon type they use often- by all means include. But otherwise, please sort thoughtfully.
J

Gardengalb4 your envie will go out Tuesday. I am behind. I got two inserts from the paper and two envies from my sender. Have a great week!

Forgot to post that I did get another envie out to Corrina last Thursday. And Aulani is AWESOME, home can keep its freeze warnings and subzero temps!

Gardengalb4 your envie will go out today. It is a decent size thanks to Alyssa! There was only one insert today. Hope you had a nice valentines day. Have a great week!

Got home today to an envie waiting from Mandy. We did not get last week's paper, unless one of the neighbors is holding it for us. Back to regular mailing on Monday :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter