Coupon Train~

Thanks usnuzuloose!
I received last week :)
Have a great week!

The snow is falling ....but I made it to the PO with an envie for kathyk2 when the first flakes were flyin'.

Got an envie from Mandy today, and mailed some extras out to Corrina today too :) stay safe for those in the path of Jonas!

I am waiting to see if any envies come in the mail today Alyssa.

Got 3 inserts today. Gardengalb4 your envie will get out today. You both have a great week. And if you guys are in that storm, stay safe and warm!

Alyssa, I have to say thank you! They came in and these coupons were so awesome. I pulled out enough for 5 bucks worth of savings!!

I did not receive an envie this week....mabey the Holiday Monday and the weather the end of the week slowed everything down. Sending a small envie to Jenny tomorrow. Have a great week.

My envie is going to the post office for kathyk2 tomorrow.

Usnuzuloose....the envie you mailed to me ......arrived today....wow!
I was soooo surprised!
Thanks so much!
The small amt of snow we got last Tuesday is almost gone
....the big snow swooped south of us and we were spared on Friday :)
Have a good week!
Looking forward to 60* temps on Saturday.

My envie is going to the post office for kathyk2 tomorrow.

Usnuzuloose....the envie you mailed to me ......arrived today....wow!
I was soooo surprised!
Thanks so much!
The small amt of snow we got last Tuesday is almost gone
....the big snow swooped south of us and we were spared on Friday :)
Have a good week!
Looking forward to 60* temps on Saturday.
Wow! I am surprised, they said it would not arrive until today. I am glad they arrived early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter