Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Quais123
I mailed your envie yesterday. It's a big one again. I am seriously wondering if these things don't multiply on their own. I honestly do not know how I ended up with so many. :confused3

A possible quick trip to the World next weekend. My oldest DB travels to FL every 3 months or so for work. He has employees in Port Canaveral but sometimes has meetings in Orlando. He always asks me to join him and I always can't for whatever reason. This time when he said he has a symposium being held at Disney (Coronado Springs) I said YES! and he was totally shocked. I'll drive part way after work on Friday and the rest of the way Saturday and return home on Tuesday. He has to attend meetings all day Sunday and Monday but I told him I'm sure I can find something to do while he is busy. :idea:::yes::

Quasi123 - I'll send one envie to you before I leave of the coupons that I receive from Bonnie and then on Monday, I'll mail whatever is in the paper. That way I won't have to worry about finding the post office there.

FYI - for anyone who is at the World and staying at a Disney resort, the gift shop at the resort usually has a local papers with coupons so you don't have to worry about hunting for a gas station to buy a paper.

princesspaige...two envies on the way (i forgot to add new q's, so i sent another envie). have a good week!

UDsweetpea, I received your envie yesterday. Ladytink75, your envie went out this morning. I was swamped yesterday at work.
My savings last weekend was $61.00:cool1:

Fofinia: So sorry, your envelope didn't go out yesterday as I spent the entire day in the ER with my son. It'll go out today after work.

Hope he is better! :goodvibes

Karliebug- I dropped a big one at the post office on Tuesday for you.

Read the newsletter and thanks for all the info! If it would help with the PM thing, maybe we could do a PM train? If you PM'ed to 5 people, and they each PM'ed 5 people, we could get everyone in just a few messages.

On another note, sent my envie to Meg1884 on Tuesday this week since no mail went out on Monday. Receiving envies just fine, thank you, ShiPooOwner!

LauraLooneyforDisney Envie went out yesterday! Soooo sorry for it being late. My parents and I have been vacationing in Disney World :) I promise next week will be so much better!

Hope he is better! :goodvibes

Karliebug- I dropped a big one at the post office on Tuesday for you.

Thanks for the well wishes. I won't know anything until I take him to the surgeon next week.

I mailed your envelope yesterday and I have another one to go out tomorrow.

Read the newsletter and thanks for all the info! If it would help with the PM thing, maybe we could do a PM train? If you PM'ed to 5 people, and they each PM'ed 5 people, we could get everyone in just a few messages.

:wave2: Thanks, Honeybunches, for the offer of help ::yes:: but I think it will work out much better now since we've got "only" 73 riders on the train and if I don't send a newsletter each month. I don't know why I let the train get so big about a year ago when we had 120-130 riders but I won't let that happen again. :rolleyes2 :scared: :faint: :crazy2: :sad: What little sanity I have left at this point, I want to keep for a while yet! :rotfl: But I really appreciate the offer!!

Fofinia: So sorry, your envelope didn't go out yesterday as I spent the entire day in the ER with my son. It'll go out today after work.

Hope you'll receive good news from the surgeon! :grouphug:

ShiPoo your envie will go out tomorrow. ;)

:thumbsup2 It arrived today~~many thanks! :woohoo:

A possible quick trip to the World next weekend. My oldest DB travels to FL every 3 months or so for work. He has employees in Port Canaveral but sometimes has meetings in Orlando. He always asks me to join him and I always can't for whatever reason. This time when he said he has a symposium being held at Disney (Coronado Springs) I said YES! and he was totally shocked. I'll drive part way after work on Friday and the rest of the way Saturday and return home on Tuesday. He has to attend meetings all day Sunday and Monday but I told him I'm sure I can find something to do while he is busy. :idea:::yes::

Have fun!! Enjoy! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!