Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

DisneyWalle - I got your two envies this weekend. :) Thanks!

Wow - Sorry they arrived so late -- I mailed them from the post office on Monday before 9am. This weeks may be a little late -- the doctor won't let me go home yet so I'm still having to stay with my mom due to the surgery. I'm hoping for Wednesday if so I will see what I can do to overnight or something to get them to you quickly.

Wow - Sorry they arrived so late -- I mailed them from the post office on Monday before 9am. This weeks may be a little late -- the doctor won't let me go home yet so I'm still having to stay with my mom due to the surgery. I'm hoping for Wednesday if so I will see what I can do to overnight or something to get them to you quickly.

No worries! My dad brought me all of his coupon inserts yesterday so I will have plenty to send on. :)

SugarSpice - I received your envie on Saturday. Thanks!

hmcfall711 - your envie will go out in the morning.

Have a good week everyone! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I went all the way to the post office today to mail my envie only to find the doors locked, THEN it hit me that it was Columbus Day. :headache: I guess I should have checked the thread this morning. :rolleyes2

ShiPoo your envie will go out tomorrow. ;)

XxStaceFacexX - Your envie is all ready to go; I will mail it tomorrow.

Just a heads up that I might have to mail next week's envie a little late. We will be in New Orleans this weekend, and we are hoping to get back by Monday night. If we are tired or just really sick of driving, we will be back Tuesday. :)

Just dropped your envie off at the mail place so it will go out bright and early tomorrow!

PeanutButterMOm - received your huge envie on Saturday;)

Disneyislove86 - heavy one going out tomorrow:thumbsup2

:bday: party: :cake: Dznybound :cake: party: :bday:

Happy birthday!:cool1:

sent a healthy one to Shel (maybe it will go thru Albuquerque this time?:rotfl2:) and got 2 from Cameron991 - gracias!!

I keep going to Trader Joe's for a quick shop and no coupons there (it's all their own brand - mostly)...need to get back into the "real" store and use some of the millions of coupons I've got in my binder!

Have a good week everyone :)

Additional savings over the long weekend:

Express -- $34.90
Target -- $17.75
Lane Bryant -- $73.00
Payless -- $5.90

Have a great week, everyone!

Espana

SamiGage your envie was mailed this morning!

Just a reminder to you and SoScary'09, I will be in Disney the next 3 Mondays so SoScary'09 will skip me and mail to SamiGage those weeks. Ill be back mailing on 11/5!!!!!

SamiGage your envie was mailed this morning!

Just a reminder to you and SoScary'09, I will be in Disney the next 3 Mondays so SoScary'09 will skip me and mail to SamiGage those weeks. Ill be back mailing on 11/5!!!!!

Thanks for the reminder and I hope you have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter