Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

MyDizneyBoyz,

I received 1 of 2 but not 2 of 2. Thank you! :)

V4Dice,

My paper actually had all 3 inserts today so you're going to have a great envie w/regular coupons as well as some from Wendys, Blimpie, Subway, and Friendlys! Enjoy!!!!

Mailing two biggies to Meg1884 this week while my train buddy is enjoying a trip to Disney. Heading to the 24/7 post office tonight so they'll be on their way to you tomorrow.

10/14
CVS $3.00

Rec'd my envie from HauntedMansionMama/Michele & am sending a LARGE envie to Becky/Shelby5514. Have a great week!! :thumbsup2

10/14
$2 target
$15 Dress Barn
(I can't go near that place without saying "Al's Toy Bahn" (Boston accent), Toy Story Movie reference...):lmao:

:bday: party: :cake: DVCLaurie :cake: party: :bday:

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!!!!

I have finally made it to the new thread - hopefully I can find my way back! LOL!!!

Thanks to LJCRAW555 - rec'd my envie this week - LOVED the stickers - thank you so very much!!

VitFamily - your envie is on the way!!!

Have a great week everyone!

JulieAMedeiros huge envie rec'd on Thursday. Thank you so much!

Of2DBeach sent out a chunkie one this morning. :)

Shoprite: 42.00

LAURALOONEYFORDISNEY Envelope going out today.

Forgot to mention... I received from RangerPooh on Thursday, October 4.

Ladytink75 your envie is going out tomorrow morning. I just got a bunch more coupons which I will go through tonight for you.
My savings this weekend were $37.01.

Ok! I have a big envie going out this morning to Samantha, my new sender for the next few weeks. I've also been receiving coupons from my new sendeer just fine :)

After adding up grocery coupons, plus some printed coupons I used for both K-mart and Kohls this past weekend, we saved approx. $54.63. New record.

Hope everybody has a great week as usual :)

Eyor44- Received your envie today! Thank you!:goodvibes
Welcome! Hopefully this week's will come sooner.

eyor44 - have fun at Coronado! Love that place. Say hi to it for me. And ride the mansion for me too.
Unfortunately we are not staying at Coronado. I wish as that is one of resorts I haven't stayed at yet. We will be at AS Sports. I will ride the HM an extra time (or two) for you. :thumbsup2

Have fun!! Enjoy! :banana:

Yes, yes! Only 4 days now. :goodvibes

SugarSpice - received your envie on Saturday. Thanks!

hmcfall711 - your envie will go out today. If I get off work on time. Otherwise, it will be first thing in the morning. :lmao:

mattmatts-momma...envie received saturday.

SCDisneyMom...gonna be a day late this week. Sorry! Envie will go out tomorrow morning.

MyDizneyBoyz

Received 2 of 2 today! Thank you!

Not sure what's happening with the post office lately!

BaseballMickey, your envie is going out this afternoon.

Have a great week everybody!

Espana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter