Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

LauraLooneyforDisney Envie went out yesterday! Soooo sorry for it being late. My parents and I have been vacationing in Disney World :) I promise next week will be so much better!

No worries. I know it will be coming. I do envy you being so close to my favorite place in the world.::yes::

sending and rec just fine.I have to find my recites and add everything to post my savings,.. apparently Mom's arent allowed to get fevers or be sick.:confused3.. kids at the school gave me cooties ! But life goes on...:drive:

Savings this week
$11.24 at Winn Dixie on 4 packs of cookies :rotfl2:
Got them for .88 cents each for Chips Ahoy .. YUMM
$18.50 at Publix
$2.00 at CVS

Not the best week ,but not the worst either.If I leave the kids and hubby home I do MUCh better!
I am the room mom to not only my daughters 4th grade class but apprently ALL 3 of the 4th grade classes. I am going to challenge myself to use my coupons and find candy/goodies as cheaply as possible. I did find a lab coat for my DD16 she wants to be Abby from CSI I paid $1.50 at Goodwill :rotfl::lmao:pixiedust:
Hope everyone has a great weekend :goodvibes
~Tonya ~

Rec'd my envie. Thanks do much! Mine went out to DisneyCP on Tuesday. Hope it made it!

A BIG envie arrived a few days ago. It will be ready to head out on Monday! :cheer2:

5Estesfamily -- Received envie on Wed. like clockwork. Thanks so much. You're the best.

Little Angie -- Envie went out Tuesday. Sorry for the late posting. you should already have the envie. Next one going out Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter